Moise Kean (43 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Welcome back. I hope Max will give him chances as a CF, I think he can displace Morata as a starter in the long run. Hopefully soon enough.

It would be perfect to turn him into a useful forward, Italy could use one like him for sure. Homegrown as well, this counts for us A LOT.

May 26, 2016
Mentality.

Talented but a glamour boy, hot-headed, tends to do some dumb decisions

Let's hope he'll rock the show here, he could be a beast.
He is young, naturally he wants to flash a little, as long as he doesnt go full Pogba mode, its fine.

When it comes to being hot headed i dont see that as a weakness: our squad is literally full of Soyboys, some temperament is much welcome.

Im positive he will do well here. I was against selling him, so this ritornato makes me very happy

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He is young, naturally he wants to flash a little, as long as he doesnt go full Pogba mode, its fine.

When it comes to being hot headed i dont see that as a weakness: our squad is literally full of Soyboys, some temperament is much welcome.

Im positive he will do well here. I was against selling him, so this ritornato makes me very happy
Especially at psg looked good

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
So at the end he costs us 35m or even 40m? Thats a bit much...

But anyway, welcome back Moise! I always liked the guy, no idea why we sold him and didnt extend his contract back then.
Yeah but it two year loan and we will pay in the third year I dont know he looked good with Psg

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like him and he brings something different with constant movement, instinctive finishing and willingness to run in behind.

He needs a lot of fine tuning though and needs to progress.

A loan with obligation and a fee of 35 or 38m is not a great deal.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Horrible deal, we sell him to Everton for 30 mil, performs horribly for them, then we get him back for a higher price. Clown show.
Did you miss the part where he went to a top european club and scored 19 goals? Or the one where we needed to get someone really quickly?

Any other young striker would've cost 60+ million. Or you get an old fart like Auba or less old Icardi and then complain how we are panic buying again.

We got our HG kid back, a TOP talent, can be one of the best in the world in a couple years and 38m is suddenly horrible.

If we got Isak or Vlahović for 70m people would be fapping themselves to sleep. 1) I don't see what they have over Moise and 2) even if they do they're certainly not 40m better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)