Moise Kean (80 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
gonna lose more than we save we we exit group stages of CL and fail to make top 4 lmao.
Exactly the way I see it. Watching these 2 matches presently I'm not assured of a top 4 finish. And after seeing CL draw finishing ahead of Zenit and Malmo I thought was no worries. Worries with at Malmo match only 2+ weeks away. I'm keeping the faith but it's not easy.

And Lion, do not watch that CL match. Plan something ahead for 9/14 that you can't cancel out of. ;)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Exactly the way I see it. Watching these 2 matches presently I'm not assured of a top 4 finish. And after seeing CL draw finishing ahead of Zenit and Malmo I thought was no worries. Worries with at Malmo match only 2+ weeks away. I'm keeping the faith but it's not easy.

And Lion, do not watch that CL match. Plan something ahead for 9/14 that you can't cancel out of. ;)
already planning for the AMC short squeeze party in september @AFL_ITALIA @DAiDEViL

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I have faith in Kean. He may not have the finish of Icardi or the technique of your typical inverted winger but he does strike me as someone with that clutch factor.

Someone who attacks space well and has just enough technique, pace to beat that last man and finish. Should be useful in this new Juve that looks actually capable of putting together counters and clever attacking moves.

A world class manager like Maxx can put him to great use and his versatility in attack makes him a useful bench option

Great acquisition for the price imo
:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)