Moise Kean (87 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think it's a good thing he left. He wouldn't develop here since he wouldn't get many minutes.

I don't think he's the next best thing but I do like his qualities and he's more of a modern type of player compared to plenty of our links. Having him with Dybala and Chiesa on the sides would be interesting to watch. I don't think Kean would score shitload but all three of them would bang in quite many.
I think he shouldve stayed in the sense that we should've given him more game time. I like that he can cover all 3 roles at the front. I think we will eventually play a 4 3 3

I like that he plays on the last line and he is a vertical player, it'll open up space for Kulu, chiesa, Dybala etc

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
2 years at his age is a lot of time to grow, so very curious. I was critical on him back then and always thought that he needed a few years before being able to become a important squad member. Morata is inconsistent as known so he Kean has to step up now.

Our team is unbalanced with HG players so he’s a must sign actually. How much does he earn nowadays?

Jun 16, 2020
Romano says 20m. Even if it’s 25m I still consider it as quite cheap. Let’s see what a year of training with Neymar and Mbappe did with him, probably a good thing that the international break is coming now, Max will have some time to work with him. Please become our Drogba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)