Moise Kean (12 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Who cares? We don't care about a homegrown youngster with low wage that we let go for peanuts. We care for the guy whom was benched by Moise, paying millions in fee/salary for that sub player and may even swapping for someone like Dybala, that's how we like it :fab:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
“I will be honest, I was a bit disappointed to leave Juve. I grew up there, I don’t know where I’d be now without that club. Then I realised this is the life of a football player and had to accept it. Juve will always remain in my heart.”
https://www.football-italia.net/169632/kean-i-was-disappointed-leave-juventus

Sounds like he didn't really want to leave @JuveJay
But but I thought he wouldn’t sign an extension and wanted to leave? I thought it was smart business by Paratici to sell a player “that was going to leave for free”.

His sale was a terrible mistake.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He wanted out because we couldn't guarantee him a starting role. He thought he made it after scoring a few unimportant goals, and was making demands (through his agent)

His failed spell at Everton brought him back down to earth.

Mediocre player.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He wanted out because we couldn't guarantee him a starting role. He thought he made it after scoring a few unimportant goals, and was making demands (through his agent)

Yes. At Everton he was known for being lazy and threw a party in the middle of the first lockdown.

At PSG he has rediscovered himself, hopefully for the long run.

From one of his last interviews
“Last year at Everton, I didn’t play much,” he said. “I worked hard during the summer. It gave me a big lesson, to don’t give up and work when needed.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

Mediocre player.
“It doesn’t matter if he scores goals. It doesn’t matter if he says he wanted to stay. It doesn’t matter if reports say he wanted to stay. It doesn’t matter if his brother says he wanted to stay. Nothing factual matters, I have already decided I don’t think he is a good player and I have already decided that he wanted to leave. Just because I decided and that is that.” -Juve92

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“It doesn’t matter if he scores goals. It doesn’t matter if he says he wanted to stay. It doesn’t matter if reports say he wanted to stay. It doesn’t matter if his brother says he wanted to stay. Nothing factual matters, I have already decided I don’t think he is a good player and I have already decided that he wanted to leave. Just because I decided and that is that.” -Juve92
Imagine not having that turd on your ignorelist

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Imagine not having that turd on your ignorelist
Keep running your mouth, that's all you can do, moron.

And ppl say I'm toxic?

- - - Updated - - -

X Æ A-12 :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola warns Juve over Kean
“Right now we’re at a standstill: the lad must always play,
” he told Corriere dello Sport.

“I tried to take him to Milan in January, but Juve didn’t want to lose him
. Leonardo and I did everything.”

https://www.football-italia.net/136223/raiola-warns-juve-over-kean

I can find more but I think this is enough. Do your homework next time.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Keep running your mouth, that's all you can do, moron.

And ppl say I'm toxic?

- - - Updated - - -

X Æ A-12 :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola warns Juve over Kean
“Right now we’re at a standstill: the lad must always play,
” he told Corriere dello Sport.

“I tried to take him to Milan in January, but Juve didn’t want to lose him. Leonardo and I did everything.”

https://www.football-italia.net/136223/raiola-warns-juve-over-kean

I can find more but I think this is enough. Do your homework next time.
It is the same situation that is happening with Donarrumma Raiola blackmailing the club to agree to his demands

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)