Moise Kean (114 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree with the sentiment that he's a little overrated. His first touch is randomly poor and he loses concentration at times, but he's definitely not a shit player. Just a modern player...

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I agree with the sentiment that he's a little overrated. His first touch is randomly poor and he loses concentration at times, but he's definitely not a shit player. Just a modern player...
He is not a shit player but at the moment he is not even good enough to be a reserve in a CL contender.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
there are two arguments here that aren't necessarily mutually exclusive:
- he's overrated on the market, paying 30m or so for him would be travesty
- he could be a useful addition as he's homegrown and he's pretty effective inside the box

i agree with both arguments :boh:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
what will the excuse be when he’s no longer young? He’s a forward. Compared to a midfielder and a defender, they dont really need as much time to develop. You either got it or you don’t.
drogba played for le mans when he was 20, and scored like 10 goals in 4 seasons in the french 2nd division.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
what will the excuse be when he’s no longer young? He’s a forward. Compared to a midfielder and a defender, they dont really need as much time to develop. You either got it or you don’t.
Luca Toni, Drogba, and Olivier Bierhoff says hello.

You don't know when to quit. You already tried the hyperbole of a Serie C older player is better then him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

You don't know when to quit. You already tried the hyperbole of a Serie C older player is better then him.
come back to me at this time next year with your stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

Vrioni- getting first squad call ups with Juventus.

Kean- getting loaned out by Everton.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
come back to me at this time next year with your stupidity.
What is that exactly? My stupidity? Not thinking he is good enough for that fee or want to sign him I can understwnd or partly agree with. But you speak in absolutes and complete BS like a youth level Serie C 22 year old is better then him.

And now when the age of Kean is pointed out to you in terms of not likely the finished product yet or not jumping the gun entirely on his career. You instead double down and claim at 20 a striker either has it or he doesn't. When there's several cases of former prolific top strikers that directly contradict your statement, who were absolute nobodies well into their mid 20s in some cases.

So again, I ask, what is the stupidity in this again?

Like spending another year on the bench in stacked PSG instead of Everton, will change much of whats said to you here.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Given he's been good for Lautern, but Klose too flew under the Radar for quite a while. Some players just take longer. WTF has it to do with the position they play in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)