Moise Kean (52 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Based on? When have you or rest of us seen him? Please don't tell me you entirely referring to the 10 minute sub vs Roma last game of the season.
u23s just last week. And he’s only 21, so him not having any upper level experience doesnt mean much. Kean has been riding the benefits of a hype train. He didn’t look good at Verona or at Everton, the only two places he got an extended run.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Or maybe you just talking out of your ass?

You can say you don't want us to re sign him, valid and understandable, but why is the hyperbole bs statement necessary?
I used to be pro Kean, look back at any post I had about him before he went to Everton. I wanted him to be good. I even followed him at Everton...watched probably at least ten of their games just because of him. He just isn’t good. Not even Juve is convinced of him, otherwise they wouldn’t be so against an obligation. The only thing he has on his side is his age, so you can still dream on him in theory. But I don’t see what he brings to the game that would make anyone optimistic. Average athleticism, shot, and technical ability. Below average play IQ. He’s a maybe at best. Getting 30m for him might’ve been Ticis best move.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Everton coach Carlo Ancelotti has claimed Moise Kean has a future on Merseyside. ‘The club made a big investment on him last season’.

Kean was linked with a return to Juventus this summer and has not been called up to play against Brighton & Hove Albion tomorrow.

But the former Napoli coach said the young Italy international ‘has a future’ at Goodison Park.

“He has a future, of course, in Everton,” Ancelotti said at a press conference. “The club made a big investment on him last season, he’s young.

“This week he was not well,and he didn’t train. He will not be in the squad tomorrow, but only for this reason.

“Everyone of us is sure he has a future here and we are working on it every day."

- - - Updated - - -

is Aquafresca still playing?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wouldn’t even say he’s fast. He kinda limbers around out there. Getting 30m for him was a coup. I honestly think Vrioni is better than him and he’s dirt cheap and already on the squad.
I havent watched him and honestly I think this is the first time I hear about this guy but I just wonder - IF Vrioni is that good - What is he doing in Serie C - Why hasnt he been loaned to a club like Benevento or Spezia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)