Moise Kean (51 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
at the moment it's just a 10m loan, and an option for an other 10m loan for next season. we won't buy him before these two seasons end, then we'll see.
I'd be surprised if we didn't buy him regardless of how he performs. Virtually every time we've done a deal like this it's worked out as a way to spread the payment.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd be surprised if we didn't buy him regardless of how he performs. Virtually every time we've done a deal like this it's worked out as a way to spread the payment.
good point, we'll see. we never had an option for a 2nd loan year for a 1st team player though. i have a feeling that we won't buy him, and we'll go for haaland.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Sell him for 30m, watch him underperform and score 1 goal, happy you finessed a club only to get him back a year after?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Stupid deal to sell him so abruptly, even more stupid to buy him back.

Hardbal everton for a loan with option or something.. if not then pass.

Was nuts about him in Juve, but the combination of seen our stupid board sell him so cheap, while seen how bad he was in england and how expensive he is ....totally turned me off the Kean Boner.

Hard pass if it is obligation.

Sad, because he was destined to grow here, but Paratici decided otherwise, whats done is done.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Sell him for 30m, watch him underperform and score 1 goal, happy you finessed a club only to get him back a year after?
He is still young and showed enough here to warrant another chance imo. 1 bad year at the age of 20 doesn't mean he no longer necessarily has potential. Personally I'm not ready to give up on him just because of that 1 year.

Also it was 2 goals.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
He is still young and showed enough here to warrant another chance imo. 1 bad year at the age of 20 doesn't mean he no longer necessarily has potential. Personally I'm not ready to give up on him just because of that 1 year.

Also it was 2 goals.
He excelled at every level of youth team for Juve and Italy. Often playing against players above his age. And he was very good when he was with our senior team. Still only 20 years old and is one of the only academy players we have had with a chance to be special. Massive potential.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He excelled at every level of youth team for Juve and Italy. Often playing against players above his age. And he was very good when he was with our senior team. Still only 20 years old and is one of the only academy players we have had with a chance to be special. Massive potential.
Bitch, please :D The guy can barely stop the ball properly. I really can't understand what people see in him. Mediocre talent at best.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I do not know why we are still discussing this guy after the disastrous season he had.
He is just not impressive in any respect.
Fast player but not fast enough to compensate for his glaring weaknesses: rudimentary technical skills, weak shot, laziness, not very creative.
He scored some lame-ass goals for Juve against lame-ass opponents and some Juve fans hailed him as the next R9. Where do you see his potential exactly? What do you see?
He is not even some prolific wunderkind - 16 goals in 78 matches is trash... Compare this to 88 goals in 133 matches for Erling Haaland and you will see Kean is not even half the player the Norwegian is.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I do not know why we are still discussing this guy after the disastrous season he had.
He is just not impressive in any respect.
Fast player but not fast enough to compensate for his glaring weaknesses: rudimentary technical skills, weak shot, laziness, not very creative.
He scored some lame-ass goals for Juve against lame-ass opponents and some Juve fans hailed him as the next R9. Where do you see his potential exactly? What do you see?
He is not even some prolific wunderkind - 16 goals in 78 matches is trash... Compare this to 88 goals in 133 matches for Erling Haaland and you will see Kean is not even half the player the Norwegian is.
I wouldn’t even say he’s fast. He kinda limbers around out there. Getting 30m for him was a coup. I honestly think Vrioni is better than him and he’s dirt cheap and already on the squad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I honestly think Vrioni is better than him
Based on? When have you or rest of us seen him? Please don't tell me you entirely referring to the 10 minute sub vs Roma last game of the season.

Vrioni is 2 years older then Kean, and is still at youth football or Serie C level. While Kean even at his absolutee worst can be said to have: debuted and playing senior football since 16, is currently in Italian national team (I checked of curiosity, Vrioni not even in Albanian NT), and within a year generating what it seems to be a total of 55m for his transfer fees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)