Moise Kean (51 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ramsey could possibly be involved in a swap deal for Kean. (GdS)
If that's the way the deal goes it will be interesting to know how much we are up/down with these two over the past 2 summers.

You'd hope we will have won on Kean, sold for more than we will bring him back for.

Ramsey will be a huge loss when you factor in the sign off fee and wages.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The problem is that I doubt we can treat him as a young prodigy again. I think we are doing a stupid move in Kean (unless there is no obligation)
You seem to have an agenda against players like Kean.
Bet you will welcome Giovinco Palladino Brighi back into our club now and treat them as young prodigy again.

Kean is an extremely talented young player that we are missing this season. His speed and energy would have complimented CR7 and Dybala.

We really fugged him up by moving him to Everton to play under such heavy expectation. He is a young lad and would need greats like CR7 to mentor him.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome home, young man. Prove your doubters wrong.
He will come back beast mode, and he will kick racism and bonucci in the face

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You seem to have an agenda against players like Kean.
Bet you will welcome Giovinco Palladino Brighi back into our club now and treat them as young prodigy again.

Kean is an extremely talented young player that we are missing this season. His speed and energy would have complimented CR7 and Dybala.

We really fugged him up by moving him to Everton to play under such heavy expectation. He is a young lad and would need greats like CR7 to mentor him.

- - - Updated - - -

He will come back beast mode, and he will kick racism and bonucci in the face
Agenda against players like Kean?!
Which players are like Kean exactly just wondering?! Your whole post doesnt make sense.. What the hell all of these players has to do with Kean?
Giovinco had been ok and nothing more for us impressing even less than Kean. He moved and then proved he can do it in a small club.
Palladino and Brighi were never really part of the first team.

Please if you want to take a hit at me at least make it a good one although I prefer talking with men (and women) who just talk with each other instead of taking swipes at each other..

Kean is an ok forward who previously was a prodigy but he kind of failed at Everton. Yeah he had been flagged with some pressure but this is what you need to go through when you take that leap.

Coman was a player I was really sad we lost as I really rated him even though he didnt play much for us.

Anyway if its a straight swap Ramsey for Kean - It might be good for us as we need a forward and its obvious he wouldnt start while Ramsey didnt really impress under Sarri...
Kean might not become WC but I guess we would be getting rid of Ramsey`s wages while adding a forward a thing we need

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Agenda against players like Kean?!
Which players are like Kean exactly just wondering?! Your whole post doesnt make sense.. What the hell all of these players has to do with Kean?
Giovinco had been ok and nothing more for us impressing even less than Kean. He moved and then proved he can do it in a small club.
Palladino and Brighi were never really part of the first team.

Please if you want to take a hit at me at least make it a good one although I prefer talking with men (and women) who just talk with each other instead of taking swipes at each other..

Kean is an ok forward who previously was a prodigy but he kind of failed at Everton. Yeah he had been flagged with some pressure but this is what you need to go through when you take that leap.

Coman was a player I was really sad we lost as I really rated him even though he didnt play much for us.

Anyway if its a straight swap Ramsey for Kean - It might be good for us as we need a forward and its obvious he wouldnt start while Ramsey didnt really impress under Sarri...
Kean might not become WC but I guess we would be getting rid of Ramsey`s wages while adding a forward a thing we need
Thats simply not true to be honest

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Still 20 years old. Bring him back before it's too late. There is still time for uncle Pirlo to mold him. One touch and move into the box, that's all. Use your physicality. Dribble only on counters.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I ve always rated Kean. His characteristics would really benefit CR7, he can be a target man, also a swift direct threat from the middle, he will distract defenders and leave openings for CR7. We will present a multifront forward line that will force the opposition to leave gaps.
Being young and Italian would bring many long term benefits for our Italian percentages in our squad.
Returning now, with a new contract will be a financial benefit too, due to the improved taxes policy.
Raiola knew that he is burning him and to make money again, his best chances are with us.
Kean himself was too arrogant, this was a great lesson for him, exactly like it happened with Bonucci, he will never want to go again, he will give his all now.
Forwards are very expensive, we dont have the money and the managerial skills to do any better than this, for this season at least, IF everything goes well!

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I ve always rated Kean. His characteristics would really benefit CR7, he can be a target man, also a swift direct threat from the middle, he will distract defenders and leave openings for CR7. We will present a multifront forward line that will force the opposition to leave gaps.
Being young and Italian would bring many long term benefits for our Italian percentages in our squad.
Returning now, with a new contract will be a financial benefit too, due to the improved taxes policy.
Raiola knew that he is burning him and to make money again, his best chances are with us.
Kean himself was too arrogant, this was a great lesson for him, exactly like it happened with Bonucci, he will never want to go again, he will give his all now.
Forwards are very expensive, we dont have the money and the managerial skills to do any better than this, for this season at least, IF everything goes well!
What shiet are you on? Lol
Kean has never been arrogant and has never asked to leave. It is our noob directors that wanted to sell him.
Total different case from racist redneck bonucci.

Putting Kean and bonucci in the same box is like putting Mother Theresa in the same box with the lovechild of threesome Sergio Ramos, Portuguese Pepe, and ECL 2015 Final Referee (what ever his name is)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well look at that. Lower the wage books by getting Ramsey out, lower the age of the squad a lot by bringing Kean back. We already know how well Kean does in this environment. Might end up a great deal.
Even when i dont rate kean anymore... getting rid of ramsey while having the option to maybe be able to put kean on the right path... is a no brainer.

I dont see a future for rampsey here and he will waste another season on juventus. We need to ged rid f his wages asap too,.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well said. cronios on a role with some good posts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 46)