Moise Kean (49 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Bring our Kean back home

Just got subbed off in the 88th minute after being subbed on in the 70th
Don't know about him but that'd be more insulting to me than the racist chants. Another great job by Raiola and his over night star wannabe clients.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Ferguson was seen yelling at Kean to run faster to help the defence and Kean just jogged slowly to the spot where Furguson was pointing. He took him out immediately after that and refused to acknowledge him when he was coming off.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ferguson was seen yelling at Kean to run faster to help the defence and Kean just jogged slowly to the spot where Furguson was pointing. He took him out immediately after that and refused to acknowledge him when he was coming off.
Watch the interview he game.

Completely horrible coach if what you describe is the reason and then he gives that interview with sheepish lies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Keane has been terrible and unprofessional I don't feel sorry for him.

He needs to leave Everton as soon as possible and start again somewhere else. Luckily for him he is still young and can recover form this.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Watch the interview he game.

Completely horrible coach if what you describe is the reason and then he gives that interview with sheepish lies.
Maybe that's what Ferguson is alluding to by "he couldn't handle the pace of the game"? If you just came on, and still cannot run as fast as coach asks you to, then you should be subbed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And maybe this is why we were ok letting him go. Unless you are Ronaldo, not tracking back on defense sure as shit won't fly with Italian coaches

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I read something like Kean lost the ball 6 times when he came on and lost all of his duels. Niasse came on for him and didn't lose the ball and won half of his duels.

Problem for Kean, and especially when you are playing for a coach who is pure passion and fight like Duncan Ferguson, is that you have to become that old fashioned British centre forward in the gritty moments. As a 19 year old Italian he has no idea how to do that yet. That was Ferguson's mistake, Kean just became the fall guy.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I read something like Kean lost the ball 6 times when he came on and lost all of his duels. Niasse came on for him and didn't lose the ball and won half of his duels.

Problem for Kean, and especially when you are playing for a coach who is pure passion and fight like Duncan Ferguson, is that you have to become that old fashioned British centre forward in the gritty moments. As a 19 year old Italian he has no idea how to do that yet. That was Ferguson's mistake, Kean just became the fall guy.
Why did they sign him then?

Anyways Ancelotti just became his coach, no?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Carlo:

“Moise Kean did really well last year. I tried to sign him for Napoli."

“He is a really good player, with fantastic talent. He is 19 years old and there is an adaptation period.

“We will work with him to improve.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)