Moise Kean (28 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If you compare him to young players in his age range like Jadon Sancho, Joao Felix, Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo, Kai Havertz - he’s absolutely miles behind them.

People will soon realize that Kean is a nothing special talent.
that he isnt one of those players doesnt mean he isnt a desireable talent.

he clearly had something to get into the juventus first team at 19 just maybe not the potential we once thought

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In defense of @pavelnel, he's always been on the "Kean is crap" bandwagon.
pogba was crap for the majority of his 2nd spell at manure. he played close to his abilities after mourinho was fired, but he faded back to mediocrity after a couple of months.

my point is that many players, even a potential world class midfielder like pogba will eventually regress after leaving juventus. if i had to pick some players who started or continued to shine after they left in recent years, i couldn't list too many players. llorente had a nice spell at spurs, vidal and coman were good for bayern, and that's probably all. most of the others we sold usually regressed. (immobile doesn't count, he never was part of the juve squad under this management.) the work ethics aren't the same everywhere i guess.

bottom line is that kean showed plenty of talent for us, especially his finishing was exceptional. he could have had a completely different career had he stayed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
maybe he could come back on the cheap, if we continue to play 2 FWs, as a bench striker.

His status as a HG player is substantial incentive to give him a 2nd chance, if hes willing to be a squad player.

what other HG player is even close to juve squad quality? immobile? lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
loan him back. Normally i wouldnt care, as he likely wouldnt get much time on the field, but his home grown status is big. he should still be here as a backup because of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 24)