Moise Kean (30 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bro, thats your guess and it is as good as mine. I have nothing against this player but he doesnt seem all that. How many amazing youth players have we produced? Over the last 20 years? And how many were hyped into the next big thing?
How many played in the CL for us, broken into the senior international team, has the highest minutes per goal ratio in serie and being bought by an EPL club? The guy has a huge talent and a cool head. The only other youngster we sold that comes close would be coman.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we dont need this player. we have ronaldo and higgy for goals.

we will move on and get a better player in 2 years time when ronaldo leaves

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
no. they just point at it and laugh.

kinda like i laugh about people missing this player when we have 2 PROVEN goal scorers in the team in higgy and ronaldo

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
costa and ronaldo not fast enough for you?

we dont need potential imo. yeah if this was days of matri and llorente, then yes. but we have ronaldo and higgy. we dont need to worry about goals.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
costa and ronaldo not fast enough for you?

we dont need potential imo. yeah if this was days of matri and llorente, then yes. but we have ronaldo and higgy. we dont need to worry about goals.
Actually I liked the idea of Kean coming of the bench in CL clashes. Ronaldo will definitely play from the start all the time and Costa is not reliable for me. I think we should have extended his contract instead and let Mandzukic and Higuain go.

Not to mention Kean could also cover for a winger.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How many played in the CL for us, broken into the senior international team, has the highest minutes per goal ratio in serie and being bought by an EPL club? The guy has a huge talent and a cool head. The only other youngster we sold that comes close would be coman.
Being bought by EPL clubs isnt compelling argument of someones talent. If anything their clubs are known to overpay the most average of players. How did Coman fare though? ;) Im hoping Rugani to be the next to leave the club. To me it is entirely irrelevant whether you are home grown or foreign player. I only look at talent and imho Kean didnt have enough to warrant pampering or the tears we are witnessing in this thread. :p As a squad player, someone to come off the bench absolutely.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I liked the idea of Kean coming of the bench in CL clashes. Ronaldo will definitely play from the start all the time and Costa is not reliable for me. I think we should have extended his contract instead and let Mandzukic and Higuain go.

Not to mention Kean could also cover for a winger.
Kean as a winger? Have u seen any of the games he had featured in and his technique on the ball? Mario is Ronaldinho in comparison.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Being bought by EPL clubs isnt compelling argument of someones talent. If anything their clubs are known to overpay the most average of players. How did Coman fare though? ;) Im hoping Rugani to be the next to leave the club. To me it is entirely irrelevant whether you are home grown or foreign player. I only look at talent and imho Kean didnt have enough to warrant pampering or the tears we are witnessing in this thread. As a squad player, someone to come off the bench absolutely.

- - - Updated - - -

Kean as a winger? Have u seen any of the games he had featured in and his technique on the ball? Mario is Ronaldinho in comparison.
Well they must have overpaid for Moise then? EPL clubs especially the Europa challengers have been doing great in the market and building their team with well known players. They can afford to do that, yet they went for Moise.

Coman did great until he picked up a ligament injury. Something he never recovered from but that can happen to anyone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 19)