Moise Kean (46 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's 19! This is a great career move for him better than staying here. His gonna be hitting it high in EPL and watch his price tag rise to 80m in next season or 2.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bro, thats your guess and it is as good as mine. I have nothing against this player but he doesnt seem all that. How many amazing youth players have we produced? Over the last 20 years? And how many were hyped into the next big thing?

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I don't care if he'd become world class or not. But selling a young striker with such potentials for that cheap price is a sign that the management messed up this deal. Whatever excuse you come up with (for example you can mention Balotelli, etc), it boils down to that.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes, they, the Management of Juventus - Agnelli, Nedved, Marotta, Paratici and others
Nedved had no role outside of other directors when Verratti went to PSG. You might as well include every other faceless director on the list as being at fault.

Verratti moved 7 years ago, and Marotta-Paratici is not Paratici-Nedved.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We did of course :lol:

Why do you think it’s only 22 and not 27m plusvalenza? We must be the only club out there that pays agents when we buy but also SELL players. Craziness.
it's not what i think, it's on the official site:
https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/thank-you-moise-kean-and-good-luck.php
"The economic effect is positive for about € 22.5 million, net of solidarity contribution and auxiliary expenses."

"auxiliary expenses" :mino:

next financial statement will be fun to read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 42)

• Amer