Moise Kean (81 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
How does this future offer matching work? Can we ask Sassuolo made a 500k offer then we match it, despite Everton refuse Sass' offer?
It works like this.Everton has the right to deny any offers.But if they receive one that they accept, they are obliged to inform juve of the sum they deem acceptable. Next juve can match it or not. If they match it then we can negotiate with kean , but kean doesn't have to accept the offer. So if farca is the one that makes the first offer , he can always choose to go there instead of returning, regardless of our matching bid.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Problem is that he only has a year left on his contract. The never-ending contract renewal has never materialised, and Raiola almost certainly played his part here. Kean needs to start somewhere but without a renewal it weakens our position.

Poor all round. Would have loved to seen him stay here and become a champion. I have the feeling his career won't be as great as it might have looked at one stage.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Problem is that he only has a year left on his contract. The never-ending contract renewal has never materialised, and Raiola almost certainly played his part here. Kean needs to start somewhere but without a renewal it weakens our position.

Poor all round. Would have loved to seen him stay here and become a champion. I have the feeling his career won't be as great as it might have looked at one stage.
I feel the same way.Maybe the poor showing he displayed in the u20 European champ played a part.
I don't see his huge ceiling anymore.
Still feel bad about the transfer ,but not overwhelmed by it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's a good deal for everybody. If Sarri doesn't plan with him, he will leave for free next summer. If Sarri planned with him he wouldn't have left at all.

It's the type of deal that looks like shit or makes a fan sad for losing a local talent but in our and his situation there is no better solution

Boksic

May 11, 2005
My enthusiasm for the team is at an all time low, not looking forward to next season at all. Maybe I'm being dramatic and will probably tune in as normal, but I don't feel it right now
:agree:

That's because so much of what Juventus has represented has been gradually eroded away. First the bizarre logo, the relationship with the ultras, the lack of stripes, the lack of loyalty to legends, the mentality to go for a chain-smoking homophobe who plays pretty football over someone who plays the game effectively, a focus on short term gains.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's a good deal for everybody. If Sarri doesn't plan with him, he will leave for free next summer. If Sarri planned with him he wouldn't have left at all.

It's the type of deal that looks like shit or makes a fan sad for losing a local talent but in our and his situation there is no better solution
no buyback clause is my biggest gripe.

according to some posters, he's nothing special. they never mentioned an other 19-year-old striker, let alone a local talent who scored so much goals in so little playtime. mbappe is the only better u20 prima punta at the moment, and he's a generational talent. kean is ahead of all the others, and we couldn't get him to sign a bloody contract for such a long time.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Can't blame you!
We still have 3 weeks of mayhem to go.
A lot can happen. Have faith my friend.
True, we should wait til the market closes to judge. It's not just about the technical decisions though, but the whole culture of the club.

Anyway, enough crying from me :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

That's because so much of what Juventus has represented has been gradually eroded away. First the bizarre logo, the relationship with the ultras, the lack of stripes, the lack of loyalty to legends, the mentality to go for a chain-smoking homophobe who plays pretty football over someone who plays the game effectively, a focus on short term gains.
Pretty much this

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I need tanu with some good news. I'm talking like Mbappe arriving news
even chiesa would look good now

no buyback clause is my biggest gripe.

according to some posters, he's nothing special. they never mentioned an other 19-year-old striker, let alone a local talent who scored so much goals in so little playtime. mbappe is the only better u20 prima punta at the moment, and he's a generational talent. kean is ahead of all the others, and we couldn't get him to sign a bloody contract for such a long time.
we couldn't get him to sign because we couldn't guarantee him playing time. he risked his development hitting a brick wall. i am sure the management did everything they can to retain him. he is reported to have refused arsenal because he would still be 3rd option behind laca and auba
in curent juve he is 4th option at cf behind ronaldo higuain and dybala and tied with manbro.
i just couldn't see him starting big game matches in this current climate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)