Moise Kean (50 Viewers)

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
https://www.football-italia.net/139771/report-kean-and-zaniolo-punished

There are reports Moise Kean and Nicolò Zaniolo have been excluded from the Italy U21 squad for tardiness ahead of the crunch match with Belgium.
The final group game kicks off tonight at 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT) at the Mapei Stadium in Reggio Emilia.
According to Il Romanista and SiamoLaRoma.it, both Roma midfielder Zaniolo (who was suspended tonight anyway) and Juventus striker Kean (who was expected to start) have been punished by Coach Gigi Di Biagio.
They turned up late to a team meeting when preparing tonight’s game and were excluded as punishment.
It’s not clear if Kean or Zaniolo would be welcomed back into the fold if Italy continue to the semi-finals, but it is certainly a huge blow just hours before a crucial match.
Kean and Zaniolo share a room in the Azzurrini training camp and the Juve teen regularly posts Instagram updates of their antics, singing and dancing.
There was also one this afternoon, which was promptly removed after the story broke of his punishment.
Ironically, it was of Kean dancing to a song with the lyrics: "Tell me where and when, I won't be late tonight."
It means a change of line-up tonight, as Kean was due to start in a trident attack with Patrick Cutrone and Federico Chiesa.
Silly boy, I feared the worst seeing there was a video of their 'antics' thankfully I dont see anything bad about this video, just having fun.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
https://www.football-italia.net/139771/report-kean-and-zaniolo-punished

Silly boy, I feared the worst seeing there was a video of their 'antics' thankfully I dont see anything bad about this video, just having fun.
Only football Italia seem to be reporting this
We shall see, not a good look but also shit that can happen to younger players

Pogba came to training late when he was at Juventus and was fined. The same should be done here, punished and hopefully lesson learnt. Kean hasn't done anything else to show he is unprofessional so if it is true he should get a slap on the wrist and move on.

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
exactly my feelings. he has shown so far he wants to distance himself from the reputations of Balotelli or Pogba, first offense should just be a fine.

Off Topic: But I do love how i'm a Junior member, but have had my account longer than some members have probably been alive haha.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Do not sell for any offer. He is just a kid and has excelled at every youth level and is showing a lot of potential at the senior level already. We have the biggest Italian talent and he is homegrown. He can be our future after Ronaldo. How could anyone ever want to sell him? Madness. Don’t even loan him. Keep him here and give him even more minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 39)