jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Tardelli wrote this letter to Kean

D3pz1wWX4AEGDUJ.jpg

And Kean's answer

D3pz105X4AYGR0d.jpg
Translation via reddit
Marco Tardelli letter

Dear moise, it was a great pleasure for me to follow you in our national team's shirt. You were wearing, by chance, my same jersey number: to me that blue shirt has given enormous satisfactions and certainly it will be the same for you too. You have a long way to go paved with joys and sorrows where your moral qualities will prove to be very important for your career. The horrible scene in Cagliari struck me, not only for the "buu" but also for something more and worse than four idiots who should be expelled forever. In fact, what really amazed me were Bunucci's subsequent statements and the words of Cagliari's president Giulini: an attempt to somehow justify those uncivilized people trying to put some of the blame on you for the celebration.​
We willingly continue without the "Don Abbondio" of football.​
You, dear Moise, are a strong and intelligent boy, potentially a great champion, certainly a talented footballer: well, you don't care about them but look and continue with indifference.​
Recently a journalist asked "but do you feel Italian?" and you replied "I AM Italian!"​
This is a truth that some people do not accept. Consulates: they are a minority that you, with intelligence and respect, will be able to bring back to your side. I would be proud if with your commitment and your goals you could put our blue jersey back on top of Europe. It would be a wonderful answer to hear the buu submerged by the wave of the "ola"​
Moise Kean response

Dear Marco Tardelli, enthusiasm, passion, sense of belonging. This transmitted his celebration at the 1982 World Cup. I saw it on TV a few years ago, and I understood how much I wanted the blue shirt and what it feels like to play for your country and for Juventus, the team in which I am lucky enough to play and of which you have made history. And today, reading what you wrote about me, I felt deeply honored. Thank you.​
A Juve and Italy legend bonding with Kean :tuttosport: This helps the contract renewal %

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I would be very surprised if he starts the second leg. Expect him to play some part though.

Blame Allegi for not starting him enough, but one cant argue that the way he is playing him isn’t working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)