Moise Kean (24 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah exactly, he wont seek attention through stupid posts on social media. He will become great, by working hard and through consistency. He has good character from what Ive seen so far. Tie him up with 2-2.5m for the next 5 years which seems sensible, then negotiate again after 2-3 seasons.
With an agent like Raiola you don't know unless Kean puts his foot down

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah exactly, he wont seek attention through stupid posts on social media. He will become great, by working hard and through consistency. He has good character from what Ive seen so far. Tie him up with 2-2.5m for the next 5 years which seems sensible, then negotiate again after 2-3 seasons.
If Raiola wants his 15-20mil sale commission, board can just pay him that, for Kean staying here long-term. :boh:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Give him #9 and tie him up for life. Give him whatever Mino Raiola wants.
About this, i think is way cheaper for us to bend over to raiola demands for kean.... Than to go out there and buy overpriced icardis and what not.

For the first time in ages i think is wiser to negotiate and please raiola, at least this time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hes gonna be huge, similar like Pogba here. I just hope for different outcome. Unlike Pogba this kid is more of proffessional. You wont see tantrums from him, he is cold as ice, not many things can get to him and more confident. He is focused on the game and works hard without ball.
Yeh, he is not phased by the pressure or the stadium lights. The guy is focused as Hell. Plays like a veteran.

And this is just the beggining. Mama mia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 12)