Moise Kean (29 Viewers)

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
That chick on the right is cute too tbh
AND thats important thing :)

ps Only that it is not completely racism, these photos you posted. Poles simply dontt want refugees or immigrants in their country as a nation. And they have the right to do it. Because, as I know, Poland is a sovereign state and can decide whether to accept refugees. Because these are photos taken during the period when a wave of immigrants flooded Italy and Germany. But yes, racism in Poland is also, like in Australia or America. Neither bigger nor smaller, exactly the same.

You should know something about that, Aussie ;)

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Calma. Milik got the same fine too. The timing tho :rofl:
Dear Mr. Kean.

We will not fine the racist chants against you.

You have been fined €2000 for diving. Bank account number in the attachments.

sincerely,
Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio

This mail was automatically generated. please do not reply.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
it was always an eternal problem at party, when the chick that you wanted to fuck was swinging with a whale
Good way to have a 3some, @Fr3sh and @Lion style. Although the former would probably go for two whales. :heart:

1 chubby girl, 1 skinny girl is best anyways, gives a little variety. :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

I’d happily eat her cabbage-laced poo just to get a chance to hear the other girl fart over the walkie-talkie that I’m listening too.
You are a sick, sick, loveable fellow.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
pfft it's Poland i bet $20 could change that.

comon bro dollars are shit today, just like America :D

After renewing Mandzukic's contract, Moise Kean's renewal is the main objective for Juventus, The Italian club have offered him a 5-year contract worth €2m/yr but Kean could ask for more, However the announcement could arrive in the next weeks. [TJ]

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I agree with that. They must be relentless and you will see how the screams will stop.
Too much power in hands of few people. Ref would decide the outcome... not sure it should be played in this way. Higher financial fine should be enough incentive for clubs to remove those fans from the stands. There are hundreds of cameras all over, use it. What if some group shows up for the first time with intention to cause trouble and get that club punished? Imagine losing 3pts because of it. Id be livid :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Too much power in hands of few people. Ref would decide the outcome... not sure it should be played in this way. Higher financial fine should be enough incentive for clubs to remove those fans from the stands. There are hundreds of cameras all over, use it. What if some group shows up for the first time with intention to cause trouble and get that club punished? Imagine losing 3pts because of it. Id be livid :p
Yeh i thought about that last option you suggested, and it could be an issue.

I also pictured the possibility of paid thugs who could dress as fan of X team and provoke the ref to punish. So is not that simple after all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)