Moise Kean (16 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't think the fine is not justified. But the timing is absolutely not appropriate, in those circumstances I would let it slide. Because we can clearly see what they prioritize given that Cagliari don't even have a stadium ban

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
probably standard procedure. he got a yellow for it during the first half. also, that was a stupid dive, it's normal to have consequences.

it's more important that figc apparently opened a 2nd investigation regarding cagliari supporters and their boos. that should have consequences too.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
:agree:

How dare they fine a black guy?!
good one

- - - Updated - - -

probably standard procedure. he got a yellow for it during the first half. also, that was a stupid dive, it's normal to have consequences.

it's more important that figc apparently opened a 2nd investigation regarding cagliari supporters and their boos. that should have consequences too.
I wonder if there would be a second investigation without Bonucci's brainfart.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Where did you even get this idea from? It's so untrue that I'm not even sure where to begin with it. What do we call black people then? You're inventing things now.

The monkey chants Kean received is not equivalent to booing, it's an assertions that he's subhuman because of his race. That is the key difference that I think some people are not understanding here. It's not special treatment, it's as you said yourself, respect and human decency.
You call them Afro-Americans. Is it fine to publicly call a person black in US? I thought it is not. Of course the monkey chants Kean received is not equivalent to booing. I did mention that in my post, I don't know why you decided to omit that. I'll repeat, they cannot get offended by booing, they should by monkey chants. I mentioned booing because in the media it was presented that Matuidi, Sandro and Kean were upset for being booed BEFORE KEAN'S GOAL. Going with that logic, shall we demand a ban every time Ronaldo gets booed? Or should have we demanded a fine for Napoli for booing Higuain?

I know, @piotrr for example is a nice fellah..

So I‘ll focus on you for now on, even tho you spread stupidities that would be enough for a whole country.

See ya!
At least I do back my opinion with arguments, whereas you just state your contrary opinion with no arguments acting as it was some kind of general truth that cannot be disputed. So if you are going to limit yourself to commenting my post with emoticons or single words then I'd rather you ignoring them.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I am sure this is the first time he faced racism throughout his 19 years of living in Italy. If he thinks he can escape that then good luck.
The problem lies in being fatalist and assuming that racism won't ever disappear or at least be significantly reduced. It takes generations, but with education and by making it known that it's not tolerable it can be solved. The problem with racism is ignorance and believing than one's ethnicity makes one different than another. We're all human beings, we're way past being tribal.

But that's something that needs confrontation since it impede progress from being made.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You call them Afro-Americans. Is it fine to publicly call a person black in US? I thought it is not. Of course the monkey chants Kean received is not equivalent to booing. I did mention that in my post, I don't know why you decided to omit that. I'll repeat, they cannot get offended by booing, they should by monkey chants. I mentioned booing because in the media it was presented that Matuidi, Sandro and Kean were upset for being booed BEFORE KEAN'S GOAL. Going with that logic, shall we demand a ban every time Ronaldo gets booed? Or should have we demanded a fine for Napoli for booing Higuain?
Nah, you say black here. I'm not sure from where/who you get your ideas about the United States, but you should probably stop listening to them immediately since this isn't the first time you've had some misconceptions about how things are here. I omitted it because I agreed with it, and therefore had no response.

Regular booing/jeering from opposing fans is nothing out of the ordinary and is to be considered normal for a sporting event, you are correct. HOWEVER, as for the bold, the chants started before the goal, there are posts about it in the live thread before the goal. Hence their anger during the game, which as we both stated is justified in such a situation.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
The problem lies in being fatalist and assuming that racism won't ever disappear or at least be significantly reduced. It takes generations, but with education and by making it known that it's not tolerable it can be solved. The problem with racism is ignorance and believing than one's ethnicity makes one different than another. We're all human beings, we're way past being tribal.

But that's something that needs confrontation since it impede progress from being made.
:blah:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Nah, you say black here. I'm not sure from where/who you get your ideas about the United States, but you should probably stop listening to them immediately since this isn't the first time you've had some misconceptions about how things are here. I omitted it because I agreed with it, and therefore had no response.

Regular booing/jeering from opposing fans is nothing out of the ordinary and is to be considered normal for a sporting event, you are correct. HOWEVER, as for the bold, the chants started before the goal, there are posts about it in the live thread before the goal. Hence their anger during the game, which as we both stated is justified in such a situation.
No one says Afro-American. :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You call them Afro-Americans. Is it fine to publicly call a person black in US? I thought it is not..
That's just an ethnic title for statistical purposes, in the UK we have the same categories for Afro-Caribbean, and another for African, but now you see it's more often categorised as Black British and Black.

I take it you've heard of Black Lives Matter?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's just an ethnic title for statistical purposes, in the UK we have the same categories for Afro-Caribbean, and another for African, but now you see it's more often categorised as Black British and Black.

I take it you've heard of Black Lives Matter?
I didnt know that Afro American was even a legitimate term i only recall seeing it when i was dumb enough to scroll to the comments section on liveleak and figured it was another one of those terms ala "basketball-americans"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)