Moise Kean (52 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah the manciti mancini

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Interesting. I suppose, with both players in the italy setup, he would always have to comment on the situation.

When I read his comment initially it seemed like taking a controversial approach but I wonder is him backing Bonucci taking the safer option in Italy?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mancini:"Kean’s still a boy. Maybe next time he won’t celebrate like he did, but he probably felt in distress.
“I think Bonucci was misunderstood. Now it seems that the important thing was the controversy between Balotelli and Bonucci, instead of what happened on the field.
"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He is right.
Ill defend my point. Kean should have ignored the idiots.

Just by staying there in front of them, showing them he was getting his revenge (he was mad as hell and is understandable), he pleased them by letting know he was annoyed at their screams. At the same time he provoked the idiots even more by doing his defiant celebration. Thats what bonutard, allegri and now Mancini want to point but people are off the hook focusing on the idiotic words bonucci used.

Kean SHOULD NOT take this matter on the field by himself,but after the game he can condemn racism in the media. The federation are the ones who should actively punish teams for letting their fans behave like this, hurting their pockets by banning stadiums or forcing instant defeats by rule.

At the very least this will control the racism in the stadiums, because outside of it, it will never be controlled.

Racism will continue till the end of times. Its deep rooted in human nature sadly

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Interesting. I suppose, with both players in the italy setup, he would always have to comment on the situation.

When I read his comment initially it seemed like taking a controversial approach but I wonder is him backing Bonucci taking the safer option in Italy?
Yeah its a diplomatic approach and thats what Allegri took, while in most cases I would agree its the best way to control a kid but when it comes to racism, common sense should prevail.

- - - Updated - - -

He is right.

Just by staying there in front of them, showing them he was getting his revenge (he was mad as hell and is understandable), he pleased them by letting know he was annoyed at their screams. At the same time he provoked the idiots even more by doing his defiant celebration. Thats what bonutard, allegri and now Mancini want to point but people are off the hook focusing on the idiotic words bonucci used.

Kean SHOULD NOT take this matter on the field by himself,but after the game he can condemn racism in the media. The federation are the ones who should actively punish teams for letting their fans behave like this, hurting their pockets by banning stadiums or forcing instant defeats by rule.

At the very least this will control the racism in the stadiums, because outside of it, it will never be controlled.

Racism will continue till the end of times. Its deep rooted in human nature sadly
He was subject to racist chants prior that goal and that was his way to stand up against it. I see nothing wrong, say to no racism, it can be done in any fashion providing its not provocative and there was nothing provocative about his celebration, he didnt raise his ears, he didnt monkey chant back or stick two at them, thats the type of thing you see bonucci doing. Remember when bonucci scored past us while he was at Milan and how he provoked our fans? remember what fans said in return? I think it was something like you 'white asshole' :sarcasm: oh never in a white country.

Last edited:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He is right.

UEFA wants to allow referees to decide on stopping games. Against Cagliari I believe the ref should've stopped the game. Eventually given us a 3-0 victory.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47791839

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nah there were times women belonged in kitchen, times change and so will racism, it will go but remain in the redneck suburbs and third world countries.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
UEFA wants to allow referees to decide on stopping games. Against Cagliari I believe the ref should've stopped the game. Eventually given us a 3-0 victory.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47791839
Thats the only way they will learn. Extreme measures and extreme punishment. Thats the only way human beings respect the laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah its a diplomatic approach and thats what Allegri took, while in most cases I would agree its the best way to control a kid but when it comes to racism, common sense should prevail.

- - - Updated - - -

He was subject to racist chants prior that goal and that was his way to stand up against it. I see nothing wrong, say to no racism, it can be done in any fashion providing its not provocative and there was nothing provocative about his celebration, he didnt raise his ears, he didnt monkey chant back or stick two at them, thats the type of thing you see bonucci doing. Remember when bonucci scored past us while he was at Milan and how he provoked our fans? remember what fans said in return? I think it was something like you 'white asshole' :sarcasm: oh never in a white country.
He was provocative with his celebration. Yes he did nothing obsene, he didnt screamed, but he stood there defying the wrongdoers, showing them he scored and in short saying “insert this goal in your ass”.

About bonucci, he is a royal idiot and people here who follow my posts now im an adamant anti-bonucci poster because imo he lacks what it takes to be a juventus player, inside and outside the fields. He is a disgrace of a player and a retard.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What if tifosi start to chant offensive statements against fat people? We all know over-weight people... so do the players, shall the game be stopped as well? Or people wearing glasses for example.

Also, I think people without ties and in white shoes should not be allowed into the stadia.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What if tifosi start to chant offensive statements against fat people? We all know over-weight people... so do the players, shall the game be stopped as well? Or people wearing glasses for example.

Also, I think people without ties and in white shoes should not be allowed into the stadia.
Are you really, honestly worried that will happen?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

There is a huge difference between shaming fat fucks and racism.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
GTFO :D ;)

Im also from PL and i dont see racism problem here, certainly not like in Italy. Because racism is everywhere. In Germany too, because I spend most of my time in Hanover, and more than once i saw meeh situations
I mean, but Poland isn't exactly the first country I think of regarding ethnic diversity to begin with so that could explain it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)