Moise Kean (49 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I agree with you except Egypt as the land is historical place for religion. What would the mankind be with all of them no believing GOD and Prophets. Can you imagine all mankind saying yeah nature created all of these miracles, this sky that is not falling down, the seas, the mountains, the day and the night, the birth of the child, the miracle of Prophet Jesus that he was born without a father, the miracle of Adam no father and no mother I can’t even conclude because it is impossible. Without a religion we would even do anything that comes to our mind.
Yeah, religion has really done a fantastic job of quelling the human predisposition towards violence and depravity. :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
A moron is as moron does. Don’t be a sheep and just follow my statement with simple answer. Give me explanation to pack up what you believe until that calm your tits down.
So much mental illness. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

But do you know why the sky is not falling down? Is a serious question.
Chicken Little told me so?

Serious though, calm your tits down. ;)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I know what you mean. But childhood cant be main justification.You have to deal with it, only you need to have good people around you. And Balotelli had the opportunity to surround himself with such people, unfortunately he didnt take advantage of this. But he won his life anyway, for sure in the material sphere he will not miss anything for the rest of his life. The question is, is he happy? I think not. Although...

On the other hand, it is difficult to judge a man without knowing him personally. Unfortunately, today it is so easy for people from "internet".
The rest of his life? This guy will be bankrupt six months after retirement.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
The sad reality is the world is full of idiots, probably billions of them. If I could wield the infinity gauntlet and purge 80% of humanity with no repercussions, I would not hesitate to do it. No more Drake, no more Selena Gomez, no more Cardi B, no more Neapolitans or Sardinians, 70% of India gone, 50% of China gone, 60% of Thailand gone, 90% of Egypt gone, the world would be a wonderful place :baus: :D
:shocked:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Mancini:"Kean’s still a boy. Maybe next time he won’t celebrate like he did, but he probably felt in distress.
“I think Bonucci was misunderstood. Now it seems that the important thing was the controversy between Balotelli and Bonucci, instead of what happened on the field.
"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)