Moise Kean (108 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2014
You are right, his father said that he liked Martins and inter. Now, prepare for a twist, his alleged brother, named Giovanni, shared some precious information:

Brother confirms Juventus star Moise Kean is an AC Milan fan

Kean’s brother Giovanni was recently talking to Radio 1 and he talked about his brother’s actions. “I told him that there are ignorant people I’m still, but we can’t do anything about it,” he said. “He has to think about what he’s doing and not care about it, temperamentally he is strong: the more these things happen to him, the more he learns.

“I’m [a fan of] Juventus while he has always been Milan. Right now there are no teams like Juve.”
How many tractors does he want??

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It doesnt help following Allegris comments, not as bad as bonucci but we should really have zero tolerance against this shit. If theres any positive it has to be that a white italian called Chielini came out in defence of moise.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
:agree:
I have a friend like that, he is 30, an exceptional mathematician, but he was and still is a messed up, but extremely kind-hearted, kid. He went through some shit in deep childhood.

I know what you mean. But childhood cant be main justification.You have to deal with it, only you need to have good people around you. And Balotelli had the opportunity to surround himself with such people, unfortunately he didnt take advantage of this. But he won his life anyway, for sure in the material sphere he will not miss anything for the rest of his life. The question is, is he happy? I think not. Although...

On the other hand, it is difficult to judge a man without knowing him personally. Unfortunately, today it is so easy for people from "internet".

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
My logic is one of the solutions that can solve racism because these the only three things that white people use to frustrate black people
Banana
The N word
Monkey chants.
So what about if we black people ignore those three things and make them seem normal what would white people come up with to make us angry. I wonder what it would be.

The ethiest guys stop calling religious people moron because that word suits you. How can someone with a brain refuse to believe that there is GOD?. If you ask them who is doing this system that the galaxy woks they say nature what? Stop calling GOD nature please.

- - - Updated - - -

And why are less ethiest and more religious people on the earth. Doesn that mean there are billions of morons and a few wise smart unbelievably good people on earth. I am not buying it. Spare with me.
You're removing all context from said words. So no its not about simply ignoring said things. These words have history, history that till this day plays a role in oppresing minorities.Please look into systematic racism, it's worldwide, then get back to me. Would I personally get mad over monkey chants at my age of 27, no. But also understand that someone else had the full right to be angered.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My logic is one of the solutions that can solve racism because these the only three things that white people use to frustrate black people
Banana
The N word
Monkey chants.
So what about if we black people ignore those three things and make them seem normal what would white people come up with to make us angry. I wonder what it would be.

The ethiest guys stop calling religious people moron because that word suits you. How can someone with a brain refuse to believe that there is GOD?. If you ask them who is doing this system that the galaxy woks they say nature what? Stop calling GOD nature please.

- - - Updated - - -

And why are less ethiest and more religious people on the earth. Doesn that mean there are billions of morons and a few wise smart unbelievably good people on earth. I am not buying it. Spare with me.
The sad reality is the world is full of idiots, probably billions of them. If I could wield the infinity gauntlet and purge 80% of humanity with no repercussions, I would not hesitate to do it. No more Drake, no more Selena Gomez, no more Cardi B, no more Neapolitans or Sardinians, 70% of India gone, 50% of China gone, 60% of Thailand gone, 90% of Egypt gone, the world would be a wonderful place :baus: :D

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
The sad reality is the world is full of idiots, probably billions of them. If I could wield the infinity gauntlet and purge 80% of humanity with no repercussions, I would not hesitate to do it. No more Drake, no more Selena Gomez, no more Cardi B, no more Neapolitans or Sardinians, 70% of India gone, 50% of China gone, 60% of Thailand gone, 90% of Egypt gone, the world would be a wonderful place :baus: :D
I agree with you except Egypt as the land is historical place for religion. What would the mankind be with all of them no believing GOD and Prophets. Can you imagine all mankind saying yeah nature created all of these miracles, this sky that is not falling down, the seas, the mountains, the day and the night, the birth of the child, the miracle of Prophet Jesus that he was born without a father, the miracle of Adam no father and no mother I can’t even conclude because it is impossible. Without a religion we would even do anything that comes to our mind.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013

Heil Hitler !

Sad.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
For someone who has been railing against racism this is an utterly bizarre response.

Some people dont like each other? Kill 90% of them...and youve broken down the ones you want erased by nationality and ethnicity too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)