Moise Kean (34 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Excellent performance from our boy. kudos for him to keeping it cool till the end and shutting their mouths with the goal.

Next time ignore those kind of imbeciles, is not worth your time kean. The federation are the ones who should man up and fix this mess.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I think we should just tie him down to a long term deal. give him a huge raise to like 2.5 mil euros but get like 5 year extension (6 years total until 2025)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Raiola: Can't be Italian & racist
By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola has affirmed that ‘you can’t be Italian and racist at the same time’ after his client Moise Kean suffered racial abuse.
Kean was subjected to discriminatory chanting throughout Juve’s 2-0 win at Cagliari on Tuesday, a year after teammate Blaise Matuidi - another of Raiola’s clientele – was targeted by Rossoblu fans on the grounds of his skin colour.
“You can’t be Italian and racist at the same time,” the agent told ANSA.
“I’m with Kean and Blaise. For me, racism is synonymous with ignorance. No-one can or should justify it.
“I’m proud of my lads and I’m with them all the way.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
All that was missing yesterday is our "Ultras" hard charging the idiots attacking our players verbally.

I still don't believe Bonucci can be that dumb, he had to have been mis-quoted. I hope so, anyway. I'm still pissed our fans didn't put their differences aside.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This young man did nothing wrong. His celebration was a direct response to the racist and monkey chants he was receiving BEFORE he scored. Watch the match again and listen to the crowd. Those isolated monkey chants were clearly audible prior to this.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Still early days, but the one thing that dissapointing me today was the dive. I hope it doesn’t become a habit.

I know, they all do it, even the best of them. But i hope he doesn’t go the Neymar route.

So much talent, yet you tarnish that with needless antics.
He's really young and still learning. Look at that petulant beyotch in CR7 when he was his age. Giant diamond earrings and all. The guy matured and managed not to make a Cassano-sized mockery of being named captain.

I don't mind if a young player makes mistakes as long as they learn from them.

Then on the other hand you have Balotelli... where the reactions became more than the actions and it undermined his development as a player and a person.

so is this DJANGO person serious? lol. can anyone let me know if hes a satirical type poster like Lion? dude seems kinda dense.
I get a little of what he's saying though. No, I think you have to draw a hard line about what is acceptable and what isn't. At least if you want to be recognized as a society that doesn't sit naked in its own filth and throws feces at the walls all day.

But banning a fan for life for a one-time offense for saying something deemed racist? There are people who physically assault other fans, set fires, blow up fireworks, etc., and don't face that kind of severity. Repeat offenses, yeah, if you've been warned. But one time? That's a bit much to me.

nah you couldn't be more wrong, bro. Kean is special
So much can happen between now and when he's 25. I will wait on this. :numnum:

This young man did nothing wrong. His celebration was a direct response to the racist and monkey chants he was receiving BEFORE he scored. Watch the match again and listen to the crowd. Those isolated monkey chants were clearly audible prior to this.
I can't blame him for the response. The fans had it coming. But he didn't do himself any favors by reacting to them. I'm sure it was immensely difficult not to want to lash back at morons. But the best response is to score a goal on their home pitch. Any other statement besides that is superfluous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)