Moise Kean (70 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Let's be clear, I adore Kean but he is going the wrong way. BonBon was right at the very minimum.

He has to overcome this mental block. Stop with the Balocrap. Put your head down, work for your team and look towards your own fans.
I felt as if he did that though. His decision making was great in the 2nd half. And at the end of the match he was still running and covering space. I think it's possible to remain calm and do your job and then also throw it in their face after you've done the job.

If he was sulking, failing dribbles, shooting the ball in the crowd, getting red cards or something then I would agree. But all he did was get better and score.

Apr 29, 2006
I felt as if he did that though. His decision making was great in the 2nd half. And at the end of the match he was still running and covering space. I think it's possible to remain calm and do your job and then also throw it in their face after you've done the job.

If he was sulking, failing dribbles, shooting the ball in the crowd, getting red cards or something then I would agree. But all he did was get better and score.
Agreed, but he is in the making for a Juventus future. Not a Cagliari/Napoli/Palermo star stud. There are expectations involved here and its got nothing to do or more everything against racism. Del Piero was a role model as a behaviour, not because he was white. Everyone adores him for a good reason.

If Kean wants (as I do) to reach to top of the food chain and be a Juventus icon he isn't exactly going the right way. Still very young and has a lot of great people around him, so nothing much can be done.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Agreed, but he is in the making for a Juventus future. Not a Cagliari/Napoli/Palermo star stud. There are expectations involved here and its got nothing to do or more everything against racism. Del Piero was a role model as a behaviour, not because he was white. Everyone adores him for a good reason.

If Kean wants (as I do) to reach to top of the food chain and be a Juventus icon he isn't exactly going the right way. Still very young and has a lot of great people around him, so nothing much can be done.
How is he not going the right way?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
By making his teammates and coach take political stances for once. Is everyone blind?

He is a talented youngster that just got the chance of a lifetime. Cagliari fans would be jeering him even if he was the pope scoring against them, never mind a Juventino.
jeering and monkey chants are the same to you? really?????

Apr 29, 2006
jeering and monkey chants are the same to you? really?????
Yes, honey. A provocation. The main goal being to provoke.
They can abuse your family members too. Is that worse? Are you going to cry or do a Zidane? It's called mental toughness and is prerequisite for any top athlete.

Maybe you don't get it, but as you grow you will ... probably. In any case it's called reality and taking a pill against it is inadvisable at best.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yes, honey. A provocation. The main goal being to provoke.
They can abuse your family members too. Is that worse? Are you going to cry or do a Zidane? It's called mental toughness and is prerequisite for any top athlete.

Maybe you don't get it, but as you grow you will ... probably. In any case it's called reality and taking a pill against it is inadvisable at best.
Not everyone is as woke as you are obviously.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
By making his teammates and coach take political stances for once. Is everyone blind?

He is a talented youngster that just got the chance of a lifetime. Cagliari fans would be jeering him even if he was the pope scoring against them, never mind a Juventino.
:lol: making them take a political stance? The chants occurred before his reaction, he didn't make anyone do anything. Even if he didn't react, they should still be expected to condem the racism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)