Moise Kean (73 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He means Juve kid, not just a young player who was signed by us. And indeed young Giovinco was super impressive, he was bossing it in Azzurrini for years and his stint in Empoli was real fun to watch. Such fantastic technical and creative qualities.

But Kean is more of phenom because since the beginning he leapfrogging every competition in each age group, and now finally staking his claim in senior footie both NT and club level. And he just turned 19. Most other Juve youngsters by this time were still in primavera. Not scoring for fun in Azzurri (tho it helps he comes up in an age where everyone gets a chance in Azzurri).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People get too hyped up about players technical and or creative capabilities, but what Kean seems to have at such a young age, is supreme confidence and that knack of making something happen whenever he’s on the field. And he’s been doing it years for Italy at all levels and now with us.

It’s an ability that separates good players from special players. That special talent to be at the right place at the right time, and not being phased by any opponent. Gonna be fun to see how his career progresses and what the future holds for him in the future.

My money is on him being the starting CF for club and country for a very long time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
People get too hyped up about players technical and or creative capabilities, but what Kean seems to have at such a young age, is supreme confidence and that knack of making something happen whenever he’s on the field. And he’s been doing it you years for Italy at all levels and now with us.

It’s an ability that separates good players from special players. Gonna be fun to see how his career progresses and what the future holds for him in the future.
speaking of it, where is Milans wonder boy Hachim Mastour?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The only issue I have with him is his idol is Balotelli and I wonder if any little success he achieves will go into his head.

I'd be okay if he idolizes Balo in the sense that he came from hardship but if he idolizes him for his personality and his 'Why always me' victim mentality, then I am going to go easy on the hype.

Doesn't appear to be a hothead from the little I've seen of him but things could change pretty quickly if he achieves a little success... you never know

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The only issue I have with him is his idol is Balotelli and I wonder if any little success he achieves will go into his head.

I'd be okay if he idolizes Balo in the sense that he came from hardship but if he idolizes him for his personality and his 'Why always me' victim mentality, then I am going to go easy on the hype.

Doesn't appear to be a hothead from the little I've seen of him but things could change pretty quickly if he achieves a little success... you never know
I think he idolizes him for his technical abilities. I read an interview of him saying he's being careful about not having the same behavior or something like this

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I am sure I heard some monkey chants after he did that.
And I think after that bodycheck from this greek motherfucker too. Thats why Chiello, De Sciglio and Berna hugged him.

- - - Updated - - -

And now again, after this chance. Fuck those racist cunts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)