Moise Kean (56 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I know they will eat me here, but hes overrated to much. I mean, hes future of Juve, but I dont see this spark, the magic like Sancho, Mbappe or Sterling at his age.
But I strongly believe in boy. Because work and gradual development, will move him too TOP.
Because many players were hard work, humbleness and gradual development get to the top. And many like Sancho, Mbappe, who were on the TOP level when they were 18-19, burned.
I somewhat agree. For example when Balotelli was at his age, he showed more talent, nevermind the fact that he wasted his potential. At his age, he already had a bullet cannon of a shot.

Kean has potential and he can only improve. No one knows how is growing curve will be with hard work, it's anyone's guess however.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I somewhat agree. For example when Balotelli was at his age, he showed more talent, nevermind the fact that he wasted his potential. At his age, he already had a bullet cannon of a shot.

Kean has potential and he can only improve. No one knows how is growing curve will be with hard work, it's anyone's guess however.
You can't evaluate Kean by so few games. He basically started playing since the Udinese game. He's definitely very good at running fast without losing control over the ball, pacey, explosive, strong, composed in front of the goal. Such a set of qualities can make a great striker.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You can't evaluate Kean by so few games. He basically started playing since the Udinese game. He's definitely very good at running fast without losing control over the ball, pacey, explosive, strong, composed in front of the goal. Such a set of qualities can make a great striker.

Definitely, I wasn't saying I'm writing him off and you're absolutely right.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's Hustini. He uses stats when it suits his narrative and to skew arguments. Nothing new there. Just throwing out random numbers to throw shade on a specific player: that's even low by his standards :sigh:

Anyway, I hope he enjoyed his camping trip. Hopefully more camping trips and less shitting on Dybs in future.
How does this suit my narrative? Kean is on Fire it’s not my fault your make-believe boy toy is underperforming

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know they will eat me here, but hes overrated to much. I mean, hes future of Juve, but I dont see this spark, the magic like Sancho, Mbappe or Sterling at his age.
But I strongly believe in boy. Because work and gradual development, will move him too TOP.
Because many players were hard work, humbleness and gradual development get to the top. And many like Sancho, Mbappe, who were on the TOP level when they were 18-19, burned.

Its too soon to compare him to any of those IMO, they have a minimum of 1-2 seasons playing regularly in top level around his age (or slighly older), he only has 121 minutes in the league for us, and thats the most he has played for us, and then has half a season of regular footie with Verona (rest was injured or benched alot).

So yeah its too soon to talk overrated or not, compare him to other more established young guns etc, it should suffice that the little he is getting with us he is taking it by storm currently. Its the best month of his short career, and it shows major promise, 5 goals in last 6 matches between Juve and Azzurri. LONG MAY IT CONTINUE :star:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Kean to play here for the next two decades and retire top all time Serie A and top all time Juve goalscorer.

Raiola to get diabetes induced double amputation

His scumbag dad to fade into obscurity alone and tractorless
Disgusting post. Deserves a ban. For f sake, do not wish ill health upon people.

That aside, yes Kean could potentially become a star but to think that a modern footballer will stay at a club that long? Haha don’t think so.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I have to agree with this. Im hyped as hell with kean, but taking down my fanboy glasses, we have seen very few from him still.

We need to evaluate him in a long strech of games during a season or 2, to see what he real capabilities are.

He has been on the scores in the past 3 weeks but that is a tempO he hardly will maintain. We need to see what he can do while being the spearhead of a major team like juve.

Still from the few i have seen from him, the guy seems talented, and more importantly, with the right mentality and hunger. He reminds me the hunger pogba showed here before in his first seasons,,, before he got fuked up mentally by manus money

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol never thought people would get so triggered from stats

A bit insecure if you ask me :p
Please don't play the role of innocent victim here. You knew exactly what you were trying to do there. Why not compare his stats to Mandzu or Berna for example? Of course it had to be Dybala, a Dybala that is regularly being deployed of position to accommodate the needs of the team. Play Dybala closer to goal, allow him to take the free kicks, don't ask him to constantly track back and pick up the ball from midfield, and then let's see how those stats look ;)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Just rewatched the games Balotelli entered world football. He was really special in what he did back then. But where did the rushed peak take him? Not far. Kean is still a long way to the top, but he might actually get there!

The fact that we're watching a home grown talent, aged just 19, scoring important goals for our first team is just incredible. I can't remember the last player who did this at such a young age?

<--- ?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Just rewatched the games Balotelli entered world football. He was really special in what he did back then. But where did the rushed peak take him? Not far. Kean is still a long way to the top, but he might actually get there!

The fact that we're watching a home grown talent, aged just 19, scoring important goals for our first team is just incredible. I can't remember the last player who did this at such a young age?

<--- ?
For us or in generali?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

<--- ?
Honestly I really rated Balotelli when he was young and thought he might become the best but then he introduced us to his brain and we all understood its not going to happen...
Kean - I see some similarity with Balotelli but Balotelli for me was more gifted than Kean - I know thats not what Juventinos want to hear but its what I personally think... (It doesnt say anything about the future as Im pretty sure Nedved wasnt born a golden ball winner - hack even one of his former coaches said he should change profession...)
Kean could be an early bloomer who might become a real beast and he could turn into just another football player.

- - - Updated - - -

Moisy - il nuovo Del Piero :tuttosport:
When a new DP arrives this forum is going to be very sticky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)