Moise Kean (42 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have them in Thailand. They are scaly reptilian people. They are dark skinned but desperate to be white, so they use cheap cosmetics and end up being gray. A majority of them are poor and can't afford surgery or more high end cosmetics.
:agree:

I can easily see @Orgut being a conspiracy theorist, à la reptilian people overlords.

giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

This is now getting weird a bit.. :shifty:
@Fr3sh @DAiDEViL

This poor innocent must be new to Tuz if he thinks this is weird.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI - Kean is an Inter fan while his dad who according to him we owe him tractors :lol: is a Juve fan

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it racist that you didn't include Asians anywhere?
:)
Im technically from Asia... But Chinese are ok I guess Japanese however... Just kidding dont take it seriously..

- - - Updated - - -

His father now wants TWO tractors! :rolleyes:
and tickets and no one takes his calls.. Boo hoo no one wants to play with me..

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Heh

Balotelli says "I have nothing against monkeys because I'm totally sure that a monkey is smarter than a racist." I wrote under this twitter post
',,and for sure smarter than You''
And what ? And I launched a wave of attack that I'm a racist: DD I love society. I understand that if the picture was Cassano instead of Mario, I would probably get some praise and likes.
Black, blue or white, everyone can be an idiot, and Balotteli is one.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Heh

Balotelli says "I have nothing against monkeys because I'm totally sure that a monkey is smarter than a racist." I wrote under this twitter post
',,and for sure smarter than You''
And what ? And I launched a wave of attack that I'm a racist: DD I love society. I understand that if the picture was Cassano instead of Mario, I would probably get some praise and likes.
Black, blue or white, everyone can be an idiot, and Balotteli is one.
The timing wasn't good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)