Moise Kean (151 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can we safely say ..El Novo Drogba ....(in progress) ?
Not really, dont see how much they have in common, he seems to be more mobile and less of a target player as Drogba was, even if Drogba was really dynamic too.

I didnt see the Azzurri debute start for him, but he seems more complete then we are used to in handful of appearances he has had for us, because he seems to be playing wing forward the entire game (this should be able to convince Allegri to use him more, and not just a option for CF to substitute Mandzu):

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We should either loan him (dry loan) or sell with re-buy or... we should play him more often - he deserves playing time
If he gets only several minutes a season he wont be worth much on the field or money wise
The question is - Do you think he is good enough to at least be a proper sub/rotation on a constant basis?
As for Dybala - Either play him regulary or sell him as its a crime to put such a talent on the bench...

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
When he was loaned out to Verona, I thought his career would take the same trajectory as Immobile or Gabbiadini.
His performances of late have reassured me that Max and the club believe he has a bright future for the club.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Absolutely not. Fortunately, you're at home, presumably watching our games, and not a member of the board making decisions :D
Mandzukic,Ronaldo,Dybala,Douglas Costa,Cuadrado,Bernardeschi and Kean
Bonucci,Chiellini,Rugani,Caceres (end of loan) Barzagli (retirement)

makes you wonder why I propose to cash in for a player that hardly'll play when we're in need for a central back.

Such a stupid idea to cash in for a player which is hardly central in the project

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If the kid the talent, he should be good enough for many Serie A games already

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic,Ronaldo,Dybala,Douglas Costa,Cuadrado,Bernardeschi and Kean
Bonucci,Chiellini,Rugani,Caceres (end of loan) Barzagli (retirement)

makes you wonder why I propose to cash in for a player that hardly'll play when we're in need for a central back.

Such a stupid idea to cash in for a player which is hardly central in the project
We're a club priding ourselves of ItalJuve. Merda can play the lolzilians. We're very much supplying for the national team. Always has been.

Kean is one of the biggest talents in Italian football. Earlier this year Paratici dropped a note on transfer targets. Most of whom are Italians. How can you not see Kean be a part of our future?

We might be in need of a new CB. We're getting Christian Romero. Forget about De Ligt.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If the kid the talent, he should be good enough for many Serie A games already

- - - Updated - - -

We're a club priding ourselves of ItalJuve. Merda can play the lolzilians. We're very much supplying for the national team. Always has been.

Kean is one of the biggest talents in Italian football. Earlier this year Paratici dropped a note on transfer targets. Most of whom are Italians. How can you not see Kean be a part of our future?

We might be in need of a new CB. We're getting Christian Romero. Forget about De Ligt.
I would agree if we didn't renew Mandzukic for 2 more years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)