Moise Kean (17 Viewers)

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Surely, Raiola was also Nedved agent. Everything depends on Kean's head. Because other his clients like Balotelli and Pogba didnt belong too,,mentally clever'' people. The question is what Kean has in his head. Dance on instagram or make a fireworks show (in a hotel) or play fucking football

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Surely, Raiola was also Nedved agent. Everything depends on Kean's head. Because other his clients like Balotelli and Pogba didnt belong too,,mentally clever'' people. The question is what Kean has in his head. Dance on instagram or make a fireworks show (in a hotel) or play fucking football
But Allegri also needs to play him more often since mandzukic and dybala are looking out of form

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegri will use Kean more and more often. Calma. This is a talent we haven't since 19 years Pogba. Such talent will be played, because it simply defends itself with quality
CALMA
Yeh, at this pace it will have no choice but to play him.

MAncinis words are obvious, you can see kean talent at first glance, and he seems set to makt things happen.

He deservers more playing time

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Spina played 3 minutes. He came in 91. Berna mhmm good with the ball at the leg, cool sprints, but the final product (shot, last pass/assist) was always meeeh, so like most games in Juve ;) . Kean next to Verratti best on the field. He played on left (first half)/right (second half)wing, like Ronaldo in Juve, often running into position 9. I thought he is typical 9, but what i saw he could also play on the wing ,easy.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Make some Moise

/end Badass mode

But yeah. Let’s try start him as much as possible in the league now. The kid is a phenomenon. Would be disgusting if Raiola let’s him leave us for free, seeing as his contract is up in 2020...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How was his overall game?
And btw. how were Berna and Spina playing?
Berna had an average game. Got in good positions and made some nice runs, but his end product (like many times this season) left a lot to be desired. Should have had an assist tho, sent in a great cross to Quag, who brought out a world class save from the Finnish GK.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Berna had an average game. Got in good positions and made some nice runs, but his end product (like many times this season) left a lot to be desired. Should have had an assist tho, sent in a great cross to Quag, who brought out a world class save from the Finnish GK.
Just finished watching the game. Feel bad for both Berna and Quag, that would have been a great assist/goal.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is one Italian talent I can definitely get behind. With more experience and exposure, this kid can easily become a world class striker. We should keep him at all costs. Extend contract until 2025 and beyond.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember Vieri in 96-97? I'm getting similar vibes from this guy. Obviously, Vieri was fortunate that both Boksic and Del Piero were injured and seized his opportunity, but I have a feeling this kid could be just as impactful for us moving forward.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)