Moise Kean (30 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Ajax would be a good place for him to play regularly now that you think about it
With the level he already have and the number of games we have each year, there is no reason he should not get 20+ games a year. I say keep him and play him against all bottom half teams, in the coppa and if he is good enough maybe some appereances against the better teams in Seria A and in the CHL.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He looks more than capable of playing here and is only going to improve. Give him games until the end of the season, but so far I don't see why he couldn't be a bigger part of the squad next year which can only benefit him.

I think if anything another loan spell could slow his development.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Keep him. He's good and a plus for the CL list.
:agree:

Hopefully, regardless of who is coach next year, we rotate a lot more. I'd assume we will as Kean has shown a few times now for us he has a nose for goal and that he's also willing to work hard. It's always possible to sub him early in second half for someone with a little more experience in games where he struggles to contribute.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ajax would be a good place for him to play regularly now that you think about it
loan or recompra, otherwise keep him.

btw mandzukic is getting old, so i'd rather keep kean. and we won't get de ligt anyway, so kean couldn't be used as a bargaining chip with ajax.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The stupidity level in this thread is off the charts.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
How so. By discussing if a young talented player, who have shown a lot of promise in the few appearences he has had, should get a little more game time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The stupidity level in this thread is off the charts.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Litterally the most consistently awful posts in past few pages have ALL been by you.

Yes some overreact, understandable with an exciting performance from a young youth product, but you, what are you doing? Trying out some poserish grinch act thats trying its hardest to be contrarian to the extreme, and its just comes out as mental midgetry cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

050312010559vxg2fix9jvrs.gif

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)