Moise Kean (37 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
For sure he's earned some playing time as the league season wears on and our lead over 2nd place grows. Was a pretty professional performance. Brought his teammates into play every chance he could. You'd figure from such a young player and one who seemingly can't wait to dab, he'd sacrifice everything to score a goal. But he didn't, and still the goal came.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, he seems to have that desire to be recognized. He will have some minutes now that Mandz is one month off.

He better use them wisely

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
CR7 effect in all our youngster is great... Now I understand why RM was betting on It and currently they are struggling like hell with all of them bar Vinicious

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We're very lucky to have him! Hope he doesn't ruin it! He should be very patient, and he can learn from the best! He is very young, but he plays good football, he will be very useful in last 15 minutes if needed!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
excited to see him but i really hope we don't keep him into next season.

We should sell him on for cheap (to a lower level club but still in a big league) with a buyback clause.

Sell him on for 15-20mil with 30mil buyback clause to an Udinese or something. I think these deals are much better for us than a loan. It really incentives the smaller club to actually develop our player as they have an ownership stake in him.

If the player ever does become good enough to play here than that 10mil net we payed to turn him from 19 y/o into Juve quality player is an incredible investment. If not then we get short term cash from a youth player (who isn't doing anything else) to add to transfer budget.

Of course some of the simpler minded tuzzers will see this as us once again being weak, giving away prospect to smaller club and then PAYING to get him back. Unthinkable that smaller clubs should look after their own interests to instead of just bowing. We should just muscle them into submission.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
From the few times i've seen him this dude just has that clutch factor imo. He isn't the fanciest FW but he turns up and does what needs to be done to scores goals. I like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 33)