Moise Kean (20 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Terrible for Juventus. He's an 18 year old star of the U20 world cup and a striker who will likely skyrocket in value as he gets maturer. He is also a Juventus academy product.

We are always complaining that we have no Marchisios who have been with the club from their childhood. Now we are selling off one of our most promising home grown players?

Crazy. It's even bad from a financial point of view considering what he will potentially be worth in a few years.
That's why we would insist on recompra :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Terrible for Juventus. He's an 18 year old star of the U20 world cup and a striker who will likely skyrocket in value as he gets maturer. He is also a Juventus academy product.

We are always complaining that we have no Marchisios who have been with the club from their childhood. Now we are selling off one of our most promising home grown players?

Crazy. It's even bad from a financial point of view considering what he will potentially be worth in a few years.
Sell with recompra is the only way he will ever fulfill his potential while keeping the option that he might return one day. We simply do not give our youngsters enough chances to shine, and Max prefers the established players over potential youngsters whether we like it ot not. If we put him on loan after loan he will end up like another Marrone, and if we keep him in the team he will regress since he will never start a game sadly.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sell with recompra is the only way he will ever fulfill his potential while keeping the option that he might return one day. We simply do not give our youngsters enough chances to shine, and Max prefers the established players over potential youngsters whether we like it ot not. If we put him on loan after loan he will end up like another Marrone, and if we keep him in the team he will regress since he will never start a game sadly.
What youngsters has Max refused to play that proved him wrong elsewhere?

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
What youngsters has Max refused to play that proved him wrong elsewhere?
Well he's quite slow at implementing our own youth products; Rugani has struggled to get a foot in for years and Kean barely made an appearance even in games that we already pretty much won and even when we had only one attacker due to injuries. Other than that we've barely had any youth team players make an appearance in Max's 4 years, which kind of goes along with my point. Not implying that we have had an insane wealth of quality, but it would be nice to see players like Clemenza get a foot in a Coppa Italia game or a sub-app against Frosinone..

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well he's quite slow at implementing our own youth products; Rugani has struggled to get a foot in for years and Kean barely made an appearance even in games that we already pretty much won and even when we had only one attacker due to injuries. Other than that we've barely had any youth team players make an appearance in Max's 4 years, which kind of goes along with my point. Not implying that we have had an insane wealth of quality, but it would be nice to see players like Clemenza get a foot in a Coppa Italia game or a sub-app against Frosinone..
Max isnt in charge of developing the Primavera though. I know Max doesn’t trust young players, but he gives them opportunities. I remember he started Coman game one a couple years ago. Rugani has had opportunities, and will continue to receive them even though he hasn’t really stood out as a must start. Kean is a teenager.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Youre not supposed to use the tazer on yourself bro.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
If you had to give one good life advice to @Kyle specifically what would it be?
For him specifically?

You are always more transparent than you think.

I largely ignore Kyle but it is clear he projects a lot of his insecurities. He is bitter that I am having sex almost daily when some days he can't even see his own dick let alone have sex.

My second piece of advice would be to accept his weaknesses but don't accept that this cannot be changed. Kyle could start going to the gym, stop blaming black and brown people for his own unfulfilled life and be a more likeable person. He could turn off that computer screen, take off that Trump hat and put down the garlic covered dough balls and live his life to the fullest.

Will he do this? I don't know. He may be happy being 'the big dog' on internet forums, hating on minorities and jacking off feverishly to (ironically) big black dicks. I just wish he would look outside the shoddy window of his bedsit and see that there is a world out there.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
For him specifically?

I largely ignore Kyle but it is clear he projects a lot of his insecurities. He is bitter that I am having sex almost daily when some days he can't even see his own dick let alone have sex.

My second piece of advice would be to accept his weaknesses but don't accept that this cannot be changed. Kyle could start going to the gym, stop blaming black and brown people for his own unfulfilled life and be a more likeable person. He could turn off that computer screen, take off that Trump hat and put down the garlic covered dough balls and live his life to the fullest.

Will he do this? I don't know. He may be happy being 'the big dog' on internet forums, hating on minorities and jacking off feverishly to (ironically) big black dicks. I just wish he would look outside the shoddy window of his bedsit and see that there is a world out there.
:lol:

This is sound and hilarious advice. Bolded part is my fav part and something I try to apply in my daily life.

- - - Updated - - -
@Kyle will you heed to your elder's wise advice?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
For him specifically?

:lol: funny coming from you but I have no issue with you. Just found it amusing how sensitive you clearly are about when i referred to your tazer as feminine.

Anyway i've been a serial off topic offender lately. Back to Kean.

Loving these Recompra deals. Such a better alternative.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:lol: funny coming from you but I have no issue with you. Just found it amusing how sensitive you clearly are about when i referred to your tazer as feminine.

Anyway i've been a serial off topic offender lately. Back to Kean.

Loving these Recompra deals. Such a better alternative.
Sorry for asking, but since you didn't deny, are you really fat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)