Moise Kean (35 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Ordinarily I would say for sure he would go on loan. However, there has not been any decent press links. Perhaps Allegri still wants him as a 3rd center forward option. The fact that he is 17 means he would be on the B list on the champions league squad. As it stands, I suspect 1 of our forwards may get cut from the CL squad due to the size of the squad - I am guess that would be Pjaca given he won't come back until October and won't hit top form untile the group stage is finished.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I would keep this guy and start him in couple of matches till the January and then decide about a loan.

He did good in preseason. Never would have guessed he's 17.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Ordinarily I would say for sure he would go on loan. However, there has not been any decent press links. Perhaps Allegri still wants him as a 3rd center forward option. The fact that he is 17 means he would be on the B list on the champions league squad. As it stands, I suspect 1 of our forwards may get cut from the CL squad due to the size of the squad - I am guess that would be Pjaca given he won't come back until October and won't hit top form untile the group stage is finished.
Could it have something to do with the home-grown talent rules? We need 5 players from our academy in the CL squad, right? Kean is surely one of those, along with Marchisio

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pjaca will definitely not be in our initial CL squad list.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Yeah, with Schick not signing, I 100% want to see Kean and eventually Pjaca start some serie a games so that higuain/dybala can be rested for champions league or just rested so they don't burn out come end of the season

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We should let him go there on a season long loan where we have the option to bring him back in the winter if necessary. We have Dybala, Mandzukic, Higuain, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Pjaca and Costa above him in the pecking order and there is absolutely no need for him unless we get an injury. Otherwise all he will get are 2 minute cameos in Coppa games, nothing more. I'd rather not hinder his progress, as his potential is massive if nurtured right.

There's more to gain than to lose IMO. If he showcases his potential in Serie A on a regular basis we can finally count on him as a potential starter. Right now he's still a prospect rather than someone established. If he ends up playing like shet, well, that's good too as it shows he still needs time.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I would love this kid to stay with us this season.He is already a Juve material.I know ,Higuain and everything...but he would be useful.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Will be interesting to see how he can do.

I think for his own benefit he should have stayed but him/Raiola do not seem patient with his development. He is still very young and I think would benefit more at this stage from having a full season as Higuain's backup and being around the team. I hope he is mature enough to cope with fighting for a place at a lower team that won't create the same amount of chances he is used to when playing for us/Italy.

For us, I think it would have been good to have him as a backup for Higuain. The only options now to offer him a rest are Dybala and Mandzukic who will surely play lots of games and need rest too. It would be good to have another striker there, especially one who likes to get in behind. I really wish we go Schick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)