Moise Kean (24 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Don't loan to Verona. Pazzini was capocannoniere of Serie B and Verona's main priority is avoiding relegation, not developing youngsters. Kean would barely play.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It's fair that he should be loaned out. With D. Costa and Bernardeschi, Mandzukic is now Higuain's back up. He's too good not play every week. But Raiola's insistence on loaning him to an obscure league like the Eredivisie (because it's apparently a very tactical league?) is a bit fishy. Raiola has vested personal interests everywhere and it wouldn't surprise me if he was serving those interests somehow by loaning Kean out in Holland which is in no way better than loaning him to a Serie A club.

Apr 19, 2007
It's fair that he should be loaned out. With D. Costa and Bernardeschi, Mandzukic is now Higuain's back up. He's too good not play every week. But Raiola's insistence on loaning him to an obscure league like the Eredivisie (because it's apparently a very tactical league?) is a bit fishy. Raiola has vested personal interests everywhere and it wouldn't surprise me if he was serving those interests somehow by loaning Kean out in Holland which is in no way better than loaning him to a Serie A club.
Holland is a much better league for a young forward than Italy. What advantage does Italy have for a young player? He represents the player and not the club and thats annoyinh but its what he is payed to do. Its in Keans best interest to go to holland and put 15 goals away with partial playing time than having 5 goals in serie a

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sources in Holland say that PSV wants to buy him (and they also say Juve might give a green light).

11mln + 5mln bonuses + % of the next sale.

Dunno if there's any truth in this but it would suck to sell him. I'd only consider a loan but hell I'd try to keep him and give him a shot here right away.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sources in Holland say that PSV wants to buy him (and they also say Juve might give a green light).

Dunno if there's any truth in this but it would suck to sell him. I'd only consider a loan but hell I'd try to keep him and give him a shot here right away.
A buy with recompra wouldnt surprise me, lines Mino's pockets.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Why would we want so sell him for peanuts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)