Moise Kean (56 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
As far as I know...We were eager to tie him down to his first professional contract - for obvious reasons - soon after he turned 16. Raiola was demanding a loan to foreign lands in order for Kean to sign. Which were not eager for. Thankfully, we have strong relations with his parents, and his parents have to consent to any contract signed whilst he is 16, perhaps up until he is 18. So...we play nice with his family and Raiola can either continue to advise the player to not sign, though he won't be able to have him sign elsewhere, before he is 18, unless he can get the family on side. Interesting, bothersome case...as the kid seems far more than simply physically freakish for his age, he can clearly play.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Just speculating, but Raiola is probably pushing for a similar deal like he had with Pogba, where he gets a percentage of a future transfer.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Anything new with this guy - Has he signed?
To be honest Raiola is right about something - He said Italy arent the best place for young players and he is right - He could develop better in other leagues...
As a Juventino I dont care I just want the best for our team so #uck Raiola

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well he's playing with our Primavera team this season - Raiola wanted him to go on loan to a foreign team, so we clearly won that initial battle at least.

Jun 6, 2015
Anything new with this guy - Has he signed?
To be honest Raiola is right about something - He said Italy arent the best place for young players and he is right - He could develop better in other leagues...
As a Juventino I dont care I just want the best for our team so #uck Raiola
I don't agree with that sentiment. Italy is a very good place to develop as a young player but it certainly isn't a place for the I want everything now mentality.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why? He is just a tacky loud mouth money man, why bother investing emotions in him, only difference between and the other top agents he likes attention alot more then them.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Why? He is just a tacky loud mouth money man, why bother investing emotions in him, only difference between and the other top agents he likes attention alot more then them.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
You're right no need to waste emotions on him. He's just so annoying and I'm sick of him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Raiola is full of shit, there is no better place for a young player, specifically a striker, to develop than in serie A. Every team is organized defensively. Ask Morata. He said scoring in CL was easier than Serie A. If you can score in Italy, you can score anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)