Moise Kean (87 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Was nowhere near good enough for Everton but they thought he was good enough for us.

They even had the benefit of him having previously been at the club. So they knew what they were getting. Idiots.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Was nowhere near good enough for Everton but they thought he was good enough for us.

They even had the benefit of him having previously been at the club. So they knew what they were getting. Idiots.
It was a desperate move. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m not even saying I understand, Im just saying it was the only move they knew how to pull off.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When he sold him, I thought it was fantastic deal. Then we brought him back. Omfg. He should try outside of top 5 leagues.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
19 matches without a goal for Kean. Yesterday, he matched Zalayeta's record for the longest goalless streak among strikers.
If he doesn't score on his next match, he will become the first Juve striker who failed to score on 20 straight matches :touched:
https://www.juventusnews24.com/kean-lazio-juve-senza-gol-eguagliato-record-negativo-zalayeta/amp/
@Bianconero81 relevant stat

- - - Updated - - -

If he goes the rest of the season without a goal, will he be the first first-team Juve striker to do so?

Answer: no not quite. (only checked back to 09-10 season)

Bendtner 0 goals in 11 total apps
Anelka 0 goals in 6 total apps
Kaio 0 goals in 11 total apps 21-22

Amauri 3 goals in 16 total apps 10-11
Borriello 2 goals in 17 total apps

Various other losers like Pjaca even nabbed a goal here and there. Kean himself scored 8 in 40 all comps last year.
There is this I found, also. I believe he's currently on 18 apps this season all comps

magician

Oct 22, 2022
@Scottish Zalayeta scored in extra time at the Nou Camp, he's a legend. Also, goals against Barcelona equate to 100 for Juventus. Google 3-0 vs Barcelona for full details.
Oh please, Zalayeta also scored against Madrid as well! Those 2 goals alone made him miles ahead of the likes from Bendtner, Anelka, Amauri and Kean

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Really thought he could get it together and perform well. I guess Italy club football >>> French. As bad as Mckennie's passing can be at times, his first touch controlling the ball has been worst. Sad for us fans!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)