Moise Kean (66 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I know I'll be made fun of and this post will haunt be for years to come. Logically, whoever is quoting me a year from now and makes fun of me. It's OK and understandable.

But.

Man. Come on Kean. I believe in you. Mah heart. Every time you come on my heart gets happy and excited. You have everything to become a good rotational player. I thought you'd become WC for a long while. It will likely not happen, but that's OK. Keep fighting, keep going, stick around after training sessions to nurture two things. Your first touch and your finishing. You were a great finisher coming up, il nuevo Inzaghi. So I really think you can get it back. Your first touch has already improved this year. So I believe you can hone it further. The rest is up here. My friend. No, that's my crotch. Up here, the head. Yes, it's all mental. Fetch yourself a Myagi and you'll be the vice-Winger/Striker we crave for.
I really, really like you and hope you stick around. Accept the fringe role and become the next Di Vaio. I'll be rooting and hoping all the way there with you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Again I have to say that he doesn't excel in anything. Also he needs 7-8 clear chances to score.

He can be a 3rd choice forward for us and that's it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is he THE jabroni, now that Arthur and McKennie are gone, or is it still a battle between Kean, Rugani, Gatti and De Sciglio?
For me Gatti takes the cake, but Kean is very very close. God, what a timber :wallbang:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I understand the fan's frustrations, but going to the stadium and booing players isn't the solution.

Yes, we play atrocious football and Failegri is a toxic 7+ million a year delusional liability. I also acknowledge that people want to be entertained and watch both exciting and winning football. If you're going to the stadium and paying a lot of money to be there (our tickets are more expensive than any other team in Italy I believe), then you expect some value and end product.

Having said that, that fan or any others for that matter, can just stop going to the stadium.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Our fans are terrible. The atmosphere was awful against Forentina. There were long periods of the game that the crowd were silent.

Worst than the days playing in an empty Delle Alpi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)