Moise Kean (113 Viewers)

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
yeah, hard to find players that warm the bench up just right.
Kean s big boy. he can warm up bench well. Problem s. Juve pay 35mln for him. its expensive heater

- - - Updated - - -

Really good game overall, but that header at the beginning and obviously the open goal at the end have to be goals.

Winner vs Inter, book it
I dont know what you smoke but you need give me # to your dealer

- - - Updated - - -

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So you fail to see that his shot was affected by the pain in his leg?
ah, the certified doctor arrived. the same guy who already diagnosed pellegrini the other day based on a low res video shot from a distance, he just can't help but play the medical expert.

just stop dude. that was a sitter, the assist was perfectly timed, a professional footballer should have scored it, even with his boots off, with his other leg being chewed by a rottweiler.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
ah, the certified doctor arrived. the same guy who already diagnosed pellegrini the other day based on a low res video shot from a distance, he just can't help but play the medical expert.

just stop dude. that was a sitter, the assist was perfectly timed, a professional footballer should have scored it, even with his boots off, with his other leg being chewed by a rottweiler.
Hes financial manager, a doctor, a coach... So many talents.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Do you understand the meaning of "looks like"? I think that you don't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)