Moise Kean (61 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dai is the bandwagon captain, soon there shall be Klin and then it's khalas, this forum will be divided for years to come in the matter lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Moise will become great and will become the Black Ale that plays like Eto'o and @DAiDEViL will love him to death and will name his first born Bioty :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I miss him :sad:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dai is the bandwagon captain, soon there shall be Klin and then it's khalas, this forum will be divided for years to come in the matter lol.

Who are we fighting? Osman's white knight's?

- - - Updated - - -

He's 16!! :lol:
Think of the dumb shit you were into as a kid. Let's just hope, he's a sharp kid, good head on his shoulder and has ambitions outside of football. Wish him well, no need to curse him :D
I didn't dab though.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The relevant if is about footballing quality only , complete unknown, and if we are able to help develop him.

Rest is just BS, what kind of moron do you have to be start to dislike or question him before his career started. Yeah it's not ideal Raiola is his agent, but kid is in a big club he has been part of half his life, unclench your butts and relax.

:agree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
^Prefers watching Real Madrid to Juventus. This forum ffs!
Context. Understand it. Prefers watching a derby game between the two teams that contested the CL final last season, as opposed to a boring Serie A fixture between the absolute dominant force and the worst team in the league. In the end, I ended up watching both games.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I watched the Madrid game, too. Now lick my fillet
Det gør alle gurkere.

- - - Updated - - -

Context. Understand it. Prefers watching a derby game between the two teams that contested the CL final last season, as opposed to a boring Serie A fixture between the absolute dominant force and the worst team in the league. In the end, I ended up watching both games.
Go fuck yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)