Mohamed Ihattaren (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Relieved. Mohamed, if you read this then you have a few years left before you get shot. I am your angel, heed me, if you continue down this path your time on this earth will be short.
Life is one big party when you're still young. But who's gonna have your back when it's all done? It's all good when you're little, you have pure fun. Can't be a fool, son, what about the long run?

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What criminal activities has he participated in le gay europe?

Did he wield a pocket knife? Or did he wear a Fanny pack across his body whilst skipping around in g-star raw jorts?

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Lmao these fans probably watched some youtube videos and think they are getting a world class talent

- - - Updated - - -

He looks fatter than mcburger
He is like 3 times a week on Dutch juice channels that he is spotted by McDonalds or another fastfood chain eating with his girlfriend.

Love this guy, my favourite moment was when a suspect who is heavily linked to the Mocro Maffia (one of the biggest drug dealing cartels in Europe) came to court in Mo Ihattaren's brand new Audi, because it was a friend of him. After the procedure his car was found burned down. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)