Moggi's wish for 2005 ! (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

This would be our great chance to take the revange back, so i call Milan:devil:
well,we should admit that Milan has a stronger side than us.so I prefer an easy final for example against PSV:D
I don't care the REVENGE...I just wanna this trophy.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
well,we should admit that Milan has a stronger side than us.so I prefer an easy final for example against PSV:D
There's no such thing as an easy win in the CL final. Furthermore, I'd hate to play PSV Eindhoven. We match up well against Milan, but a PSV team that's in form enough to get to the final would pick us apart...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

There's no such thing as an easy win in the CL final. Furthermore, I'd hate to play PSV Eindhoven. We match up well against Milan, but a PSV team that's in form enough to get to the final would pick us apart...
Beasley would make Zebina look like a fool out there. :scared:

Aug 27, 2003

king alex u read my mind LOL..
i mean its the trophy we care about in the end who gives a damn about revenge will eb seeing milan twice a year anyways in the serie a

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
milan vs. juve matches are always great to watch ... although these matches are classical italian matches, defending throughout the 90 mins, lacking the creative touch, and dribbling the ball in midfield.. but there r many people who love to watch these matches....

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
milan vs. juve matches are always great to watch ... although these matches are classical italian matches, defending throughout the 90 mins, lacking the creative touch, and dribbling the ball in midfield.. but there r many people who love to watch these matches....
thats the problem someimtes it goes very deffensive and lacks the most important thing thats why i prefer the friendlies that juve and milan play ie. bersucni cup (i know its not a friendly) they actually play with tactics and arent as defensive
but i guess thats what we get from itlaian football but its still good

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

PSV? i really doubt that, anyhow Milan would be my choice but it doesn't really matter as long as Juve lift this Cup:D

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
I'm one of them.

I just love it when you know the attacking potential of both teams, but the defense always get the better of them.

And when the attack finally breaks through, it becomes 10x more fascinating to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)