Moggi's wish for 2005 ! (1 Viewer)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
an interview with The director of juventus (moggi) present The wish That he is looking to happen in 2005.

Moggi said That he wish and looking forward to Meet ACMILAN again in The Final of CL after Milan defeat Juventus on 2003 Final.

Moggi says :

i wish to meet ACMILAN in Istanbul on 25th may. i wish to get the revenge
of that lose because it's Not Fair to loose a championship like CL by penalties.

on the other hand Moggi's believe That the scuddeto is Gonna be between two teams (juve-milan) only and The other teams can not stop them.

about the transfers Moggi said : i feel happy about what we have done in 2004. we have 4 strikers so far and we dont have to Get new Players but i have some requests from some players asking to leave juve like legro ..tudor and Iuliano.

Mr Moggi

me too i wish to meet milan again on 25th of may

but i can not believe That you're Not Gonna bring new Players on January!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
the least i can say is that i feel touched :touched:

i WANT REVENGE TOO MOGGI!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO SMG FOR THAT AND GET SOME NEW PLAYERS FOR THAT!!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I'm sorry but I'd have to say that we need to get a good run of convincing results first and get back into top gear before facing milan again.

We couldn't win against them in Italy, so I'd have to say that I'd rather take our chances on some other team to win the CL.

Aug 27, 2003
well woulndt that be embrassing if we see them again and WE LOSE! ahahaha dont i just bright up everyones day lol
well i think that we shall be fighting for the scudetto im hoping that we stay up there with no trouble
and as for buying and sellin i think it would be best to give away iluano but tudor and legro? i really think they still have a chnace they just are given it

Sep 14, 2003
Hahaha, if Moggi get's his wish, then I certainly hope we get our tactics a little better against Milan than we did in the league, or they'll p*ss all over us again.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Hahaha, if Moggi get's his wish, then I certainly hope we get our tactics a little better against Milan than we did in the league, or they'll p*ss all over us again.
Well maybe we'd hold out 90 minutes again 0-0 and we could have a chance to win against them through a penalty shoot-out.
Although that would be one ugly scenario.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
I would prefer to play the final against a weaker team, all what I want is the CL trophy and i dont care if its milan or barcelona or lyon in the final..

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
true.... all we want is the CL trophy ... i dont care if we face ac , real, barca, or even boavista ..

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I dont want to face Milan in the finals.

It's always 50%-50% against Milan.

We could win, but they could beat us as well.

I'd rather face an english team, I'm more confident of facing them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)