Moggi (1 Viewer)

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
I love the way he deals with the media.

He Never lets anyone know what he is thinking.

Re: Kapo
"If we think he is a good player then we could look at him."

:howler::star:

also.... "We are not selling Trezeguet or Pavel Nedved," concluded Moggi.
Which is simply a ploy! If we say we will sell a certain player, their value will fall as other clubs know they are available. If Henry was available from Arsenal, they would have sold him for the offers they have gotten for example.

Forza Moggi!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
A major problem with Vieri would be his massive wage demands though. Imagine having Vieri and Del Piero in the same team. We'd have two of the highest paid strikers in the world forming our strike force.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
And the fact that they're so injury prone, we'd be relying on dv-miccoli most of the time

come to think of it dv-micco is a hell of a lot better than dp-trez

lets do it!! :D

Sep 1, 2002
If we sign the clapped out Vieri I will cry. Two think that we would have two of the most over-rated and passed their sell-by date, the other being lovely eyes shame about the control Del, strikers is too much for me to handle. Ineed to lie down and recover.

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
DV :LOL: I don't think that we could rely on this guy, on the field he seems like he dunno what to do and where to run...I don't like his style but he has also some good things in him he is quit fast and has a good shoot but rarely shows that...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
A major problem with Vieri would be his massive wage demands though. Imagine having Vieri and Del Piero in the same team. We'd have two of the highest paid strikers in the world forming our strike force.
Yeah...and I'll bet you any amount of money that we'll be playing without both of them for a large part of the season. The last thing that we need is to buy another injury prone player. The only thing about Vieri is that he comes back to good form quickly after and injury, unlike Del Piero.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wait........ I thought this thread was about Moggi? I would rather see Ibrahimovic here than Vieri because he is young and has a good future. But if Vieri can regain some form, like last season's, he could do well. I think Vieri is a more all-around striker than Trez.

About Moggi, I never know what he is thinking, and that is probably a good thing. Polaris is right about his statements of Moggi. On one hand I think Moggi will at least buy five players in the summer, but on the other hand if we fail to sell Trez or someone than only 3 or 4 signings will be made. Hey, at least Moggi is not like Moratti. Moratti is like a kid in a toy store; he grabs everything he wants no matter what the cost. I can't believe that Inter is not turning out like Lazio and Roma.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
About Moggi, I never know what he is thinking, and that is probably a good thing. Polaris is right about his statements of Moggi. On one hand I think Moggi will at least buy five players in the summer, but on the other hand if we fail to sell Trez or someone than only 3 or 4 signings will be made. Hey, at least Moggi is not like Moratti. Moratti is like a kid in a toy store; he grabs everything he wants no matter what the cost. I can't believe that Inter is not turning out like Lazio and Roma.
Moratti can do that because he has the money. Juventus don't have a billionare backer like Chelsea, AC Milan, or Inter. That's why we won't be buying five players, even if we do sell Trezeguet. Expect no more than four signings, and we'd only get four if there are some serious swap deals happening. Expect for more players to leave than arrive. And also, Moggi is far more likely to buy players in Italy than from abroad, and thus, we're probably going to see some Serie B players..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, we don't need a billionaire backer, Juve still does better than Inter anyway! I am proud to say that.

Hmmmmmm, Serie B players, like Parisi and Gasbarroni?

Jul 12, 2002
Well, we don't need a billionaire backer, Juve still does better than Inter anyway! I am proud to say that.
Indeed. Juve's more classical approach to the business of the game is one of the main reasons why I support Juve over all other teams.

Hmmmmmm, Serie B players, like Parisi and Gasbarroni?
I certainly hope so.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Indeed. Juve's more classical approach to the business of the game is one of the main reasons why I support Juve over all other teams.

I certainly hope so.

Well, looks like we finally agree on something, Ian.

Who knows, maybe Juve will be the only team in Europe that won't have to go into administration!:D HA!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We are linked to Cavenaghi!
I prefer him rather than Vieri, the latter has huge wage demands and is also getting old

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)