Moggi: There Will Be A New Manager By The End Of The Week (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Moggi: There Will Be A New Manager By The End Of The Week

05/17/2004. Juventus finished third and lost the Coppa Italia final to Lazio and the bianconeri fans reckon that this season is a disaster but the general manager Moggi has a different opinion.

"I think that this season is a failure only because we are used to winning every year," he said. "If you look at Inter they are celebrating because they finished fourth, what should we do then?".

"We are working on the team for the next season now and you'll see that we will be fighting for the League again," he added. "There will be a new manager by the end of the week and a couple of interesting players will join Juventus too".

if thats true then i dont see it being Deschamps since he said he will make a choice after the Champions League Final

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think a lot of people are under the impression that we'll only sign players from the club that our new manager comes from, however this isn't the case IMO. Even if we get Deschamps, there's a fair chance that we'll still sign Ferrari and Gilardino, maybe even Bonera. I don't think we're gonna sign Evra or Rothen anyway, but even if Prandelli comes, it won't be because of Deschamps' absence that Monaco players won't arrive

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i agree,but mostly on the parma bit cos it's highly likely that whoever comes in gila and ferrari will be our summer targets.however i doubt we'd sign the monaco players if deschamps doesn't come,they'd be trying all they can to keep them and without deschamps here it'd be quite a task to tempt them to leave the club,and even if they do who's to say that chelsea,inter or man utd won't come up with a bigger bid?

Alex

May 1, 2004
Id rather DD- he's the best chance of persuading Rothen, Morientes and Evra and we would still be well positioned to snap up Parma players. Plus DD has lead his team to the summit of European Football. DD can deal with stars as he has shown, he can nurture up and coming stars as weve seen and he is highly respected by Juve players such as Del Piero.

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
Prandelli Refuses To Extend With Parma

Cesare Prandelli seems to have given the final hint that he will be joining Juventus as this morning he announced during a press conference that he will not be renewing his contract with Parma.

The gialloblu coach did not deny the Juventus link but stated that he will take 10 days to reflect about his future.

Yesterday, Luciano Moggi said that the new Juventus coach will be announced by the end of this week. -Soccerage

Almost for sure Prandelli will be the next Juventus manager.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Now it's pretty obvious that Prandelli will be the man...

He refused to renew,
Moggi said we will know the coach by the end of the week,
Gilardino talked about leaving Parma only with the coach.....

And actually i am happy it's him.
He got an expirience.Deshamps doesn't,even being a captain,and after 3 season.even after that one.

Like Platini said:"I am sure one day Didier will coach Juve,but not now,it's too big on him now,in 2-3 years..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)