Moggi Talks About Cassano…Again! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Antonio Cassano seems to have become Luciano Moggi’s favourite topic in recent weeks as the Juventus transfer guru commented once again that the bianconeri are interested in the young Roma talent.
Moggi said that he would like to have Cassano at Juve, even though it would be unrealistic to pay a lot of money for just one player.

“Cassano is a player that everyone likes; he’s a small champion who is still growing and can do well everywhere. It would be a lie if I said that we don’t like him. Spending a lot of money is not possible anymore. We have a lot of champions to keep going on our own and who are part of a club that has to be managed at its best.”

Regarding a possible return of Marcelo Salas from River Plate in January to make up for David Trezeguet’s forced absence due to injury, Moggi was clear:

“Salas will remain with River Plate.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isnt, because he is better then all of Juve's players is it?

Roma should report this idiot to UEFA, Moggi is getting boring now, trying going for a players he has a chance of getting!

He'll need at least 40m for him!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
report moggi to uefa for declaring an interest in cassano?:rolleyes:

that is the biggest load of bullshit i've heard for the longest time.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
man i hope we get that young phenomena :)

he has great potential,, and still a lot to come :)

but we will have to bench DP / Zlatan :wallbang:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    why would cassano join Juve from Milan? He is no Emerson and Zebina, he is not a foriegn mercenary!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    This isn't very different from the "Cassano to Juve?" thread. Let's try to keep all news about a particular subject in the one thread. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)