Moggi seen in London (3 Viewers)

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
GROUP CLAIMS ATTACKS

A terror group linked to al Qaeda has claimed it carried out a series of terror attacks on London that have left a number of people dead and hundreds injured.

Two London hospital have reported a total of 185 wounded after a series of blasts hit locations across the city on buses and Tube stations.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair said there was evidence of explosives at at least one of the six sites.

Scotland Yard has denied reports they were warned of an attack by Israel minutes before the blasts.

Two people have been confirmed dead and at least 90 people injured in the explosion at Aldgate Station.

Prime Minister Tony Blair is returning to London from the G8 Summit in Scotland.

He said: "It's particularly barbaric that these attacks are designed to coincide with the G8 summit.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by khabbaz ] ++
i hope he wasnt involved in that .. maybe because they wouldnt sell him vieira ?? :D
its not nice to make jokes on these, im from london

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This sucks!

May all the deceased RIP :(

Nicole, your joke is uglier than the picture I posted yesterday.

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
this explosion sounds like it was really really powerful this is what one person from london said....

"I was on the bus in front and heard an incredible bang, I turned round and half the double-decker bus was in the air ... It was a massive explosion and there were papers and half a bus flying through the air, I think it was the number 205. There must be a lot of people dead as all the buses were packed, they had been turning people away from the tube stops. We were about 20 metres away, that was all."
Belinda Seabrook, who was on a bus travelling from Euston to Russell Square, London

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Gazetta.it

"...

Secondo Moggi, la Juventus non è stata quindi mai interessata all'acquisto di Christian Vieri, e nel viaggio a Londra fatto ieri dal dirigente bianconero non c'è stato alcun incontro con i dirigenti del Chelsea per la cessione di Trezeguet: “Non abbiamo mai provato a venderlo - ha detto Moggi - siamo andati da Tony (Blair, ndr) per festeggiare l'assegnazione delle Olimpiadi del 2012 a Londra”. Passando al dunque, ossia a Patrick Vieira, Moggi è stato lapidario: “L'Arsenal non lo cede”. È probabile invece che in Inghilterra finirà a giocare Enzo Maresca: “Questo si può fare - ha spiegato Moggi - perchè è un giocatore che ha grande mercato, così come Fabrizio Miccoli”

Moggi: I didn't went to London to sell Trezeguet, I was there to celebrate with Tony (Blair) the appointment of London has the home of the 2012 Olympic Games"

Yeah Rigth!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

On Viera, Moggi says that Arsenal doesn't want to seel him

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Gazetta.it

"...

Secondo Moggi, la Juventus non è stata quindi mai interessata all'acquisto di Christian Vieri, e nel viaggio a Londra fatto ieri dal dirigente bianconero non c'è stato alcun incontro con i dirigenti del Chelsea per la cessione di Trezeguet: “Non abbiamo mai provato a venderlo - ha detto Moggi - siamo andati da Tony (Blair, ndr) per festeggiare l'assegnazione delle Olimpiadi del 2012 a Londra”. Passando al dunque, ossia a Patrick Vieira, Moggi è stato lapidario: “L'Arsenal non lo cede”. È probabile invece che in Inghilterra finirà a giocare Enzo Maresca: “Questo si può fare - ha spiegato Moggi - perchè è un giocatore che ha grande mercato, così come Fabrizio Miccoli”

Moggi: I didn't went to London to sell Trezeguet, I was there to celebrate with Tony (Blair) the appointment of London has the home of the 2012 Olympic Games"

Yeah Rigth!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

On Viera, Moggi says that Arsenal doesn't want to seel him
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)