Moggi On Del Piero: sometimes, moggi happens to say the truth! (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
I'm still a Del Piero critic. I still have my doubts about him being a champion. He has scored three goals in two games, that is great but it is not like he has been playing fantastic. And most important it takes more than two games to become a champion.
He is a champ bro
Look at the forum and u will find 100s of posts about him. Praising and criticising DP but in my opinion that’s prove that he is a champ

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Let me get this straight.

You are saying that you become a champion by having a lot of media coverage? Or that a lot of people have opinions on you? :undecide:

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
NO but the 6 scudetto he has makes him a champion, and that champion league 96 title makes him a champ or when he got player of the game for intercontinental title makes him a champ

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
Del piero is and will always be a champion and if not for the injuries he would have become an even greater champion.How many times has he bounced back after everyone has written him off.Thats the hallmark of a champion

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by njork10 ] ++
Del piero is and will always be a champion and if not for the injuries he would have become an even greater champion.How many times has he bounced back after everyone has written him off.Thats the hallmark of a champion
:dontcare::)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)