Moggi is telling the truth (1 Viewer)

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
Hi All,

I think Moggi was telling the truth when he said that Emo. is our last signing. I was hopefull that he was lying but it seems he was telling the truth.
Now, we have shortage in two areas: the attack (need a replacement to Di Vaio) and the defenece (we need at least one CB and a right back). Taking this into consideration I think the race for the title will be in this order

Inter
A.C. Milan
Juventus and Roma.

Some may think that put Roma is a joke. However, I feel they were so good in the transfer market. They sold two defenders and brough two very promising defenders. The sold Emo and brough Protta (I know he is less quality than Emo but still very good player) and now they are willing to add a stiker. In addition, they have an excellent coach in Prandilli.

I hope I am wrong and Juve can do it.

Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
welcome to forums!! :)

but we have quite a few threads of this allready, maybe the mods should merge threads again...

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
perhaps it'll be more than one signing if juve can make the CL group stage !!!

got a big feeling that moggi will sign a player who his name never been mentioned in the rumour !!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Welcome to forums mate, haven't seen you around before... :)

I'm waiting for surprise signing too, but that's only if we make it to the CL...

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
if juve really doesn't have more new signing, with the squad we have, we'll get the bottom of top 4 only...i mean we fell behind Milan, Inter and Roma !!!

OP
mjomran

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Thank you very much for your replys!

As some posts stated IF there is a signing it will be ONE and I think if that happened it will be Janko.

Regards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)