Moggi is a Genius new juve player :D (1 Viewer)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We should get these beautiful women to be Juve cheerleaders like in the NFL......I'm sure thats the only way Juve can boost attendances..;)

PS: Miss Italia looks great.....she's from Torino and represented Piemonte...18 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes, 182 cm......what more can u ask for...??

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Both of the chicks are Juve fans. I was on Del Piero's official website the other day and the girlie with the curly brown hair was in a pic next to Alex with a Juve jersey in her hands. It had her name on the back, and DP was wearing his pimping tuxedo btw.
WOW....Del Piero is in for it.....;)

Sonia might be quite offended...better watch out DP...:D

Alex

May 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

My girlfriend doesnt know about the forum :cool:
you sly devil...

Anyone thinking what im thinking.

we could start a breeding program...

we could invite the miss italia's to juve, invest in a little wine, wack on some blues, and pop! bang! cabish! little Del pieros and Nedved juniors.
We could then start them training after 2 years and make them live on the pitch with only soccer balls and portable beds at night. We could pump them full of beans and protein and have them practise a religion where Juve is everything and all other clubs are sinful.
(i better stop now before i lose the plot)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

you sly devil...

Anyone thinking what im thinking.

we could start a breeding program...

we could invite the miss italia's to juve, invest in a little wine, wack on some blues, and pop! bang! cabish! little Del pieros and Nedved juniors.
We could then start them training after 2 years and make them live on the pitch with only soccer balls and portable beds at night. We could pump them full of beans and protein and have them practise a religion where Juve is everything and all other clubs are sinful.
(i better stop now before i lose the plot)

:D

i had a tournament in las vegas a few months ago and we were joking about how they were going to put us in the same hotel as the girls team so we could breed and make our club have an amazing youth program

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
We should get these beautiful women to be Juve cheerleaders like in the NFL......I'm sure thats the only way Juve can boost attendances..;)

PS: Miss Italia looks great.....she's from Torino and represented Piemonte...18 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes, 182 cm......what more can u ask for...??
indeed! :cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
I'm sure it'd work, but it'd be a shame to see football stoop to that level just to draw crowds...

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
1) She's not all that as far as a Miss Italia goes! Actually, merely browsing the Italian channels on a random Sunday afternooon, you'd get to see better looking of these pretty idiots that generally interview inside each venue stadium the guests.

2) Who cares the lady is wearing a Juventus shirt? In Italy, it is expected from public persons and the plethora of (female, most of the time) parvenus hoping to become public persons that they adopt a definite position regarding certain not so important matters like football. It all comes down to a social demand from the public and you better address it if you're to succeed socially! So much for spontaneity!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
2) Who cares the lady is wearing a Juventus shirt? In Italy, it is expected from public persons and the plethora of (female, most of the time) parvenus hoping to become public persons that they adopt a definite position regarding certain not so important matters like football. It all comes down to a social demand from the public and you better address it if you're to succeed socially! So much for spontaneity!
i never knew that italians regarded football as unimportant:undecide:

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Did you ever seen bulgarian girls? i don't wanna be bumptious but i prefer bulgarian girls over italians.if don't believe me please welcome in my city.:D

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
:rofl:

THE RUNNERS UP FROM MISS ITALIA IS MUCH SEXIER.

but miss italia is weard, if you go to the streets in roma or milano there are 10.000more biuteful(man cant spell that) italian womans than miss italia each year
for real.. i think the runner up is ugly..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
She is pure beauty! I would love to see her in a Juve-Shirt, dancing among the crowd, attracting more ppl to the stadium to watch Juve(and her :p)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Calcio IS actually important in Italy, definitely far too important when you think of the fact that any public figure, from politicians to the hundred of pretty thoughtless idiots on TV, cannot succeed in Italy if they can't make the public believe they like footie and they have to root for a particular x or y club! If that can improve their sympathy capital and help their career, why not? To sum it up: there are very few sincere and spontaneous love declarations to a club from celebs in Italy! So I give a rats ass the lady's ssuposedly a Juventina, she'd be much more gorgeous wearing nothing than our jersey! That was my point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)