Moggi is a Genius new juve player :D (7 Viewers)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

if by that last bit you mean that it shouldnt be allowed since men cant play in womens then yes i agree

but if you mean just because theyre women thats really sexist :confused:

sorry if i misinterpreted it
No of course i did not ment it in a sexist way:cheesy:..women are all we need in this world so :angel::D..but i mean that it screwes up the game because..than defenders are defending different if there are women on the pitch:confused:.. and what about slidings and other:confused:.. that's just impossible i think.. the women themselfs didn't want at the end to Perugia but also Blatter said that it should not go on even if they wanted... there is women's football and men's football..:D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

From what i remember, The last call wasnt UEFA's. The player herrself didnt agree to join them because she thought it would be really hard and that she couldnt handle it.

And their is no rule against that. The president of Perugia said himself that they couldnt find any rules against this move in the books. Thats why they started negotiating with the players. If they knew that there was a rule, then they wouldnt waste their time. So UEFA couldnt do anything about it.
She actually said something like "Let's be serious, I can't take on the likes of Nesta and Maldini. I'll make lots more money then I do now, but I don't want to sit on the bench."

And the UEFA does have a rule against it, only the Italian FA doesn't. So she could only play in Serie A and not Europe.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
btw, are these girls from Turin themselves?! I'll go there in spring to see Derby d'Italia, and that's exactly what I would like to see after the game... :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Both of the chicks are Juve fans. I was on Del Piero's official website the other day and the girlie with the curly brown hair was in a pic next to Alex with a Juve jersey in her hands. It had her name on the back, and DP was wearing his pimping tuxedo btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)