Moggi is a Genius new juve player :D (1 Viewer)

OP
genesio

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Which one is Moggi and which one is Miss Italia?
    :rofl:

THE RUNNERS UP FROM MISS ITALIA IS MUCH SEXIER.

but miss italia is weard, if you go to the streets in roma or milano there are 10.000more biuteful(man cant spell that) italian womans than miss italia each year

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    did perugia really sign a woman? i heard about that but i never saw her or read about it or anything. has she played in serie a?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    did perugia really sign a woman? i heard about that but i never saw her or read about it or anything. has she played in serie a?
    They wanted to sign Anna Ljungberg, but the deal didn't work, she still plays in Sweden, in Umeå specifically

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

No she never played.. she did trained with Perugia:dazed:.. but Perugia is a stunt-commercial-club which always seeks attention:eek:.. they tryed to bring two Swedish women in the Serie A for Perugia but as i remember it correctly in the end it was not allowed by the UEFA football federation:cool:..and that's fine by me cause of course you can't bring women in the game..

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

No she never played.. she did trained with Perugia:dazed:.. but Perugia is a stunt-commercial-club which always seeks attention:eek:.. they tryed to bring two Swedish women in the Serie A for Perugia but as i remember it correctly in the end it was not allowed by the UEFA football federation:cool:..and that's fine by me cause of course you can't bring women in the game ..
    if by that last bit you mean that it shouldnt be allowed since men cant play in womens then yes i agree

but if you mean just because theyre women thats really sexist :confused:

sorry if i misinterpreted it

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++
    No she never played.. she did trained with Perugia:dazed:.. but Perugia is a stunt-commercial-club which always seeks attention:eek:.. they tryed to bring two Swedish women in the Serie A for Perugia but as i remember it correctly in the end it was not allowed by the UEFA football federation:cool:..and that's fine by me cause of course you can't bring women in the game..
    From what i remember, The last call wasnt UEFA's. The player herrself didnt agree to join them because she thought it would be really hard and that she couldnt handle it.

And their is no rule against that. The president of Perugia said himself that they couldnt find any rules against this move in the books. Thats why they started negotiating with the players. If they knew that there was a rule, then they wouldnt waste their time. So UEFA couldnt do anything about it.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
    She's the new Miss Italia 2004. Even the runner-up is a Juve fan.

If they promise to go to every Juve game I'm sure our attendance would get quite a boost!

And let the 2 get their own tickets too......:greedy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)